CHAPTER-31

Long chapter guys, get ready!

Ethan's P.O.V

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face. I felt something heavy on me and turned around to see Alex sleeping on top of me with his head in the crook of my neck.

I tilted my face and saw him sleeping with his mouth open. He looked so cute. But this time there wasn't a frown on his face. It was relaxed as if he had attained his goal.

Well he did. Yesterday after celebrating xaviers birthday he took him to the company and announced him the next CEO. The people in the office were so shocked at their bosses behavior. Xavier refused at first saying 'it's your hardwork, I can't take it'. But alex said 'it was you who was doing all the hardwork to make this shine'.

"Staring is bad" a husky voice said in my ear. I bit my lip to suppress the moan that was about to leave my mouth.

I smiled and said "staring at what's yours is not bad"

He looked at me and smirked and the next minute a loud gasp left my mouth as Alec put his hands on my waist beneath my shirt and squeezed it.

He knows that's my most sensitive part.

"Al-Alex"

"Yes baby" he said softly biting my ear.

"Why do you do that, you know that's my sensitive part"

He squeezed my waist again and said smirking "this part?"

"Please" I said softly.

He looked at me and his eyes darkened. He slowly took his hand out and went down to my pants. My eyes widened and I gulped.

Shutting my eyes tightly I waited for something to happen but nothing came. I opened them and saw alex looking at me lovingly.

I blushed and looked down shyly.

"Don't worry love I won't do anything that will make you uncomfortable and without your permission" he said raising my chin with his index finger.

I smiled.

"Come on get up now, lets feed your litte tummy" he said and kissed my cheek making it red.

.................................................................................................................

Alex's P.O.V

Everything had been awsome in these months

Everything had been awsome in these months. Bonds are taking place, the smiles have returned and we've united. My life has never felt do good until my flower. My love for him has crossed all heights. I still feel like I'm not loving him enough. That's why I want us both to be tied to each other forever.

Marriage

I'm ready for it.

I always dream of us getting married, a nice house, two kids whom Ethan and I would wake up daily for school and pick em up and shower them with so many kisses day and night. Isn't it a perfect dream. But I want this dream to come true.