CHAPTER-29

Alex's P.O.V 

I sat there looking out the window

I sat there looking out the window. I felt happy for some reason. Maybe because I got my family back. I know I can't get my parents back but my brother's are enough to fill that space.

Never felt this happy before. Grandfather would be proud of me. It's something I always wanted to do. To make my family proud. But mom and dad left me and grandfather wanted me to end this. He wanted me to promise him this and I promised to fulfill it and I did.

Aiden and I have a lot to catch on together now that things are sorted. Adrien had a smile which said everything. It's what I wanted a smile on the faces of my loved ones.

Did anyone ever imagine that my life would take such a U-turn that even I would be confused and shocked.

Ethan parents revealed everything that was needed to lessen our shock. I'm just worried about grandma. How will she react? I don't want anything happening to her.

I already have a feeling that everybody in this family are gonna do great together. I got to know what she was saying when she said that Ethan too has enemies but they were related to me.

The door opened and Ethan walked in with a tray in his hands.

He's still angry at me. Time for my plan.

He kept the tray on the table beside the bed and turned on the heater. It was drizzling outside which made the wind chilly.

He got up without saying anything and went to his side of the bed and laid down.

I kept looking at him but he ignored me.

Oh really flower, you wanna do it this way. I have no problem.

He looked at me and then at the untouched soup at the table.

"Eat" he said

I shook my head and smiled.

"My hands injured see" I said innocently holding up my hand and faking a painful reaction.

Haha it's not

He groaned and came to me and held the spoon in front of my mouth.

I smiled and opened my mouth. He kept feeding me without looking at me and in between I touched his fingers and he glared at me. I made an innocent face.

He gave me my medicines and again troubled him like a child. His face was so cute when he was irritated.

I ate my medicine after irritating him. He went down to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

I slowly got up and went to stand near the window. Seeing the raindrops dripping down the windows. The sky was covered in dark clouds and wind was blowing.