CHAPTER-28

Ethan's P.O.V 

I sat inside the hospital room still in shock

I sat inside the hospital room still in shock. What just happened? I don't know and I don't feel like knowing but I have to.

Last night alex got shot in place of Aiden. At the last moment when both the brother were about to kill each other. The Russian mafia came in and was about to shoot Aiden but Alex pushed him and stood in front. The people in the room were shocked as to why he did that. Even Aiden himself didn't know why he did that. He was and still not able to digest the fact that his brother took a bullet for him just to protect him. Even after he wanted to kill him.

I'm still seeing the faces of the people who are sitting next to Alex's bed holding his hand. They are my parents.

I didn't think of anything at that moment.

A nurse came in telling us that alex woke up. I went in and saw him smiling at me weakly. I didn't smile back but ran towards him and hugged him.

"Oh okay easy there" he said coughing a litte.

"I'm sorry" I said pulling away and wiping my tears.

"Hey flower are you crying my love?" He asked worried seeing my tears.

I shook my head and wiped my tears.

Aiden walked in looking like shit. His hair disheveled, shirt crumpled, bags under his eyes as if he never slept for days.

Adrien followed him and stood by his brothers side.

A few minuets passed in silence as we all kept looking at Alex and Aiden.

"Why?" Aiden said in a heavy voice.

"You're my brother that's why" he said.

That was all left to say and aiden crushed alex in a hug and cried out.

"I'm sorry please forgive me" he said hugging him.

Alex smiled and weakly hugged him back.

"It's ok I forgive you. I've been waiting for years to have a family again. It feels so good to have it back. Its what mon and dad would always have wanted, oh yeah one more thing I know you didn't kill mom and dad" he said and smiled.

Aiden face held shock and he wanted to ask but no words came out of his mouth.

"Yes I know, the people who killed them were the Russian mafias son" he said.

"That day creed told me they wanted to have a conversation with me, he told me that he wanted to give his position to me cause he son is not eligible and capable of it, he didn't know about you that's why he reacted like that when he saw me at gunpoint. His son is still alive and he wishes for his death" he said the last part angrily.

Aiden kept looking at Alex and gave a small smile and went out without saying anything.

"It's ok he'll come around" xavier said entering the room.

"Hey man you okay?" Creed asked.

Alex nodded.

The doctors checked on him and said that he'll have to saty here for 3 days under observation.

Alex whined like a baby. I'm angry at him for pulling up such a stunt. He noticed it and apologized but I didn't listen.

Now came the talk about my parents.

Slowly things started to reveal.

"We were alive, we survived the accident. We stayed hidden as I too had enemies. After such a long time we saw going in a café. I even bumped into you but you didn't notice me. Then Aiden kidnapped us to let out the very little information we knew about you and kidnap you to get to alex" dad said with tears in his eyes.

I was shocked. All this time I had a family, I had parents.

My mom was standing at the corner of the room with a small box in her hands.

She came to me and gave me the box. I took it carefully and opened it only to reveal a white small teddy bear.

"This was the only memory we had of you after the accident, we were getting this teddy for you because you saw it in a fair and wanted it" she said smiling.

Without saying anything I hugged her and dad tightly, never letting them go ever.

By now I had tears running down my cheeks and mom was kissing every inch of my face.

"My baby I missed you so much" she said kissing my forehead.

"Let me hug my son after so long" dad said and engulfed me in a hug patting and rubbing my back.

With blurry eyes I saw alex looking at me happily and that happiness was for both of us. He found his family and I found mine. I smiled back at him and closed my eyes.

3 days later

Today alex is getting discharged and I'm super excited but still angry at him.

Our parents know about Alex and me. When they found out dad was the first one to start the investigation and Alex's face had to be seen. With every question his face turned pale thinking that my dad might say no for this relationship. My mom was was happy about this and was on Alex's side.

After getting the medicines prescribed by the doctor alex was in a car and we were driving to the mansion. Everyone was living there now and about grandma I'll tell you that later.

I was still angry with Alex and ignored him most of the ride. I even saw him smirk from the corner of my eyes and knew that something was going on in his dirty brain.

I helped him get down and took him inside the mansion with the help of creed.

Alex has decided to give the position of the CEO to Xavier. But be didn't tell him now. He wanted to give him a surprise  on his birthday which is in 3 weeks.

We entered mansion which was decorated with welcome back posters and Aiden and adrien were holding a cake in their hands. Everyone was present except for grandma as she was sleeping.

Alex was taken up to the room and I went down to prepare his medicines for the day.

.................................................................................................................

Hiiiiii!!!

How are you all? Here is another chapter.

I was so excited to publish this. But sadly the mystery part is over.

It's ok we'll have more memories to make in this story and more.

Love you all
Bye
❤️