CHAPTER-6

Alex's P.O.V

His eyes widen which told me that he has heard of me before

His eyes widen which told me that he has heard of me before. I wasn't surprised by it many know of me by my name rather than my face, which helps with the whole not being a public figure but still having people fear me. But I wanted to know just how much Ethan knows about me and my work.

"Your face gives away a look that you know of me" I said. He kept quiet. I saw him fidgeting with his fingers. Is he nervous?. I signalled them to go out and they nodded.

I moved closer to him and sat on the bed. I felt him stiffen as I sat near him. He moved back as I moved closer. He finally gave up when he saw there was no more space behind. I moved closer to him my leg brushing his. I smirked. Trapped little lamb.

"Will you hurt me" he asked taking me by surprise. Over my dead body. I gently cupped his face and spoke in the softest voice "I will never I repeat never hurt you or let anybody do that".

I saw his features calm as I said that. Did he think that I was gonna hit him?has anyone done that before that he's got that fear?. So many questions entered my mind but I had to be patient.

Suddenly I felt teardrops on my hand I saw that he was crying. I panicked again. Nobody has ever gotten me worried like that for them.

"please let me go my grand-grandma is sick I need to buy her medicines and I don't have enough money to even pay rent" he said while sobbing continuously.

Let you go, oh in your dreams flower.

Patience alex. Breathe do not lash out on him calm down.

"I know your grandma is sick and you need to pay the rent as well and you don't have enough money but you don't have to live there anymore" I say and his eyes widen.

.................................................................................................................

My heart's gonna pop out of my chest, that's the kind of feeling I'm having right now. My flower has finally agreed to live with me and I have promised to take care of him along that I also want to give him space. I want him to be with me but I can't ask him that right away not with the amount of stress he has. I really want him to be mine but I need to take baby steps and the first step is: trust. I want to gain his trust I want him to trust me to protect him, to take care of him without worrying. I'm really looking forward to my new routine now that I actually have someone with me, to care for me as their own. Its been years since I've felt been taken care of. Now I have to prepare myself to meet his grandma. I really hope he accepts me. I paid the rent and took care of my flower's worries. I just want him to be happy.

I remember the day when he finally said yes for moving in with me.

FLASHBACK

"I know your grandma is sick and you need to pay the rent as well and you don't have enough money but you don't have to live there anymore" I say and his eyes widen.

"what no I don't even know you" he said and shook his head. Nobody has ever dared to say no to me but he did have a point I might know him but he dosen't and asking someone who dosen't even know a single thing about you to live with dosen't fit the empty space.

I took his hands in mine and gently kissed his palms and he gasped. He tried to pull them back but I tightened my hold on them.

"I don't want you to live there anymore not after what happened yesterday" I said while looking intently in his eyes. "I just can't let you go back there its just too dangerous" I say.

"but why? Why are you caring for me we don't even know each other" he said. Confusion was written all over his face.

Because I love you and I can't let you go.

"I'll tell you when it's the right time and you'll understand then why I wasn't letting you go back" I said trying my best to ease him. "and we can know each other more please I just can't let you go" I finally said the second part of my thought.

"but what about my grandma, the rent I've got so much on my head" he said while shaking his head.

"leave all that to me, I'll take care of everything please just trust me. You don't have to take stress its not good for you" I said in a voice full of emotions.

He looked at me for a moment as If trying to read my face before finally nodding at me.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I could get to know him better as well. Soon it was time for his arrival. The doorbell rang and I ran towards the door with a lightning speed before anyone else could. I could imagine the look on the faces of my men seeing their boss so desperate and excited just for someone's arrival

"slow down man he's not gonna run off" I heard creed shouting from behind. When I told them about ethan they were happy for me but it also gave them a reason to tease me in the future.

Just in a matter of few hours he got all over him and now they're not gonna spare me a single minute without teasing me. But I don't mind as long as they don't tease ethan. He's new here and I want him to be comfortable here without these two idiots sitting on his head.

I opened the door only to be crushed in a hug. What?. I saw an old lady with ocean eyes just like my flower standing there while holding a small bag.

"are you the one who offered us to stay with you, I must say your such a kind boss" she said while caressing my face gently. What the fu-?. Boss. Ok this is gonna be a long day.

I glanced over to ethan who was walking in dragging a luggage that seemed to heavy for him and he looked as if he was the one who would be dragged next to the bedroom. I rushed over to help him while whispering that only he can hear.

"we need to talk and I need a good explanation, its your bosses order" I whispered while emphasising on the word boss. He gulped and nodded.

I took them inside and both of their eyes widen.

..........................................................................................................................................

Guys so sorry for the late update and pls comment your suggestions and opinions and stay tuned for more. Guys also my exams are coming so I might not be able to write or post often so pls bear with me but I'll try my best to keep you guys updated. Main reason I'm not writing much because I'm getting lazy and once the winter arrives which it is has, I'm gonna sit in my blanket and write all day long.

Bye love u guys.