CHAPTER-18

Ethan's P.O.V

I woke and saw that today was different

I woke and saw that today was different. Water was dripping down the glass windows and the dark clouds had taken their place in the sky.

I turned around and saw alex sleeping peacefully. Last night we confessed our love for each other and it was awesome. I was so happy knowing that alex had the same feelings for me as mine. I was scared confessing to him but when he did I couldn't control myself and finally let out my feelings too.

I got up and went to the balcony and the cold air hit my face making me shiver. It passed through my cotton shirt and hit the skin beneath it.

Two arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"morning love" he said and I blushed.

"morning"

He kept his chin on my shoulder and nuzzeled his nose in my neck. I could feel his hot breath caressing my neck and his nose moving up and down creating a havoc in my body.

"Alex" I moaned.

He stopped and looked at me intently.

"What" I aksed.

"Nothing it's just that you're so beautiful I can't take my eyes off you" he said kissing my cheeks.

I blushed and pushed him away and was about to run inside but he stopped me.

"Don't you think you're forgetting something" he said.

"What"

He pointed to his lips and smiled like a baby. I blushed and lowered my eyelids.

"I'm waiting" he said and I hid my face in his chest.

I shyly looked up and slowly inched my lips towards his and quickly pecked them and ran inside.

"Hey, that wasn't a kiss" I heard Alex shouting from outside and I shook my head as a smile formed on my face.

I decided to stay at home today as I didn't feel like going to work today and the weather too wasn't helping much.

I called uncle Rocco and let him know that I won't be coming today.

Putting my phone on charging I went to go and freshen up. I picked out Alex's clothes as my outfit for two reasons. First, I didn't have my clothes with me except for the ones that I was wearing and they were now stinking. Second, his clothes fit me so well and they're somewhat warm.