CHAPTER-7

Ethan's P.O.V. 

My eyes widen as I saw the interior of the house

My eyes widen as I saw the interior of the house. It was a freaking mansion. Now if you're asking me why I'm so surprised I've already seen it. The answer is no I haven't. I woke up in a room but I didn't see the entire house I just saw the room. I walked around the house with my mouth hanging open. Does he make so much money just by killing people?. I was looking around the house in awe. I just realized something I'm in the most feared mafia leaders house. Not everyone's that lucky to get such an opportunity. But why did he ask me only? There have been so many murders where I live. What about those people who were almost on the verge of getting killed but somehow escaped for their lives? About 5 weeks earlier a man was found dead on the bench of the park near the apartment where I lived. An elderly couple spotted the body and called the cops. The investigation for that case went on for about 2 to 3 weeks but they still couldn't find the killer. Lots of robberies take place on the street, some even witnessed murders on the spot but didn't say anything as they were afraid for their lives. 

As I walked I saw a man sitting on the kitchen stool. Which was probably larger than my kitchen stool which was a chair with one edge broken. The things here were probably more expensive than me and if I go sell them I'll earn just enough to buy my own apartment. 

"You know that's costlier than your ass" the man said pointing behind me. I turned around and saw a vase which was in a position, one single move and the next thing that's was gonna be sold would be my ass. I didn't even realize I was almost on the verge of breaking it, too lost in the mansion. Is it that expensive? 

Alex came and introduced us. "Ethan this creed and creed this ethan" he said the man sent a wink at me. I blushed. I heard Alex growl behind me. I looked back to see his jaw clenched. He grabbed my hand saying "ok enough of the introductions" and took me upstairs.

 He lead me to a corridor which had five rooms each facing each other. He opened the door of the second room and my jaw dropped to the ground. It was damn huge. It seemed like a mansion inside a mansion. No one could say this was a room. It was a greyish room with white large curtains stopping just a few inches away from the floor. A huge king sized bed which was enough for four people to sleep on. A 75 inch TV placed on a greyish cabinet which was enough to fill the belongings of my entire apartment. The washroom was just unexplainable, with an extremely big bathtub and shower area I would spend the entire day inside the washroom and finally the closet, not just any closet, a freaking walk-in-closet. Seriously I feel like a billionaire.

"do you like it" a voice broke me out of my trance. I felt a finger close my mouth followed by a chuckle. Oh obsessed with it.

"by the look on your face I take it as a yes" he said smiling.

"can my grandma stay with me here?" I asked hesitantly. He smiled and stepped closer to me.

"your grandma's room is right next to yours but If you want her to stay with you I wont stop you my flower." He said. I blushed when he said my flower I lowered my head. I felt my chin being lifted up and my blush deepened.

"don't ever hide your blush from me, Got it" he said while caressing my jaw. I was beetroot red by now. I nodded.

"good now, lets come to main point shall we." He said. I knew where this was heading. What am I going to tell him. That I lied to my grandma just to make her believe we were going somewhere safe.

"what are you talking about" I asked innocently. Pretending not to know what happened downstairs.

He gave me a look that made me tell him the truth. I sighed and told him.

"I lied to my grandma" I said looking up at him.

"why" he asked.

"there was no other way I could make her believe that we were going to be some where safe. She kept denying so I made up some lie to convince her" I said feeling a bit guilty for lying to her but I knew it was for the best. I just wanted to help her.

"and what lie did you tell her" he asked narrowing his eyes at me.

That you asked me to move in with you, what do you think my mind mocked.

"I told her that the new boss at rocco's is a friends son of the owner. He saw me struggling many a times and came to me and asked me if everything was okay and I told him and him being a kind man offered us to stay with him as long as we like." I said. "she didn't believe me at first and even demanded to go there and see for herself, only I know how I've made her believe this lie".

I know this is a terrible lie but I couldn't think of anything else at that moment. I just had to somehow make her believe me. I did and am feeling guilty but when I see her smile that guilt it turns into something that I feel is good for her.

"so I'm gonna have to take over that place huh" he said with an amused face.

"what no why would you do that" I said as my eyes widen at his statement.

"you just said it yourself, the new boss, she might try to check if its true or not so to make her believe I have to take over that place." He said as if it was the most sensible thing to do from getting caught.

"no you don't have to, it was just a lie and she won't do anything sort of that stuff, she trusts me." I said although I do feel bad for lying to her but again its for the best.

"but you made it sound so real that I've got no option but to take over that place" he said with a serious face. no he can't do that where will I work? how will I buy the medicines? How will-. My chain of thoughts wwss broken when I heard laughter.

I saw that he was laughing hard. I huffed and glared at him.

"okay okay I'm sorry but your reaction to when I said that was just so funny" he said while stifling his laugh.

"you're mean" I muttered under my breath.

"I heard that" he said. My eyes widen. He did. 

I heard shuffling and immediately looked at him. The door opened and there stood my grandma looking all confused.

"I was looking for you and came here" she said stepping inside.

"I was just coming downstairs grandma, he was just showing me around" I said.

"yeah that man who was showing me around looked so creepy, I don't want him here" she said scrunching her nose. My eyes widen. I mumbled slowly to her.

"grandma you can't say such things, he's at least letting us live with him. Its his house."

"Consider it done" alex said from behind. Consider what done? Throwing that man out. No way.

"you don't have to anything, she was just joking" I said

"no I wasn't" grandma said with an annoyed face. I huffed and said to him.

"its fine she'll be okay"

He shook his head and said "no your comfort is more important to me as guest even if it means firing someone who makes you guys uncomfortable" I was shocked. He was ready to fire people for us. Ok something's not right.

"oh my you're such a lovely boy, may god bless you always and keep you happy, its hard to find such boys these days but look at you." She said caressing his face lovingly. Ok I feel left out now.

We went downstairs and my grandma went to her room to rest for a bit while I was all ready to hit the café. I told him I was leaving for the café, his expressions showed that he wasn't too happy with my decision but nonetheless nodded.

I headed to the café and continued with my day.

..........................................................................................................................................

OK guys that's the end hope u enjoyed pls comment and stay tuned. 

Bye love u guys.