CHAPTER-24

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face and I kept my eyes closed

Something warm was snuggled up to me and a smile came across my face. I opened my eyes and saw Ethan all cuddled up to me. His face was in my naked chest and his hot breath was hitting my skin.

I gently moved my fingers in his hair and he moved a bit. His hair were soft and brown. Just like mine. I took a moment to observe his features. Cute plump lips which I love kissing, doe eyes that never fail to mesmerize me, short cute nose, pink ears and sexy cheekbones.

He gently opened his eyes and saw me staring at him and blushed.

God that morning blush just made my day

I laughed.

"Good morning flower"

"Morning" he said yawning and rubbing his eyes making me coo at him internally.

"Come on let's get up and have breakfast" I said kissing his forehead.

He nodded and again hid his face in my chest.

I looked at him and smirked. Very gently pushing my hands under his shirt I squeezed his waist making him gasp loudly. My fingers were cold.

He looked at me and hit my chest with his small hands.

"These hands are gonna do no to harm to me flower" I said kissing his tiny hands.

He pulled them back and huffed at me. Suddenly he looked at me and remembered something.

Then he turned around and got up and left without a word to to and freshen up.

I kept looking at him blankly. What just happened?

He came after a few minuets and went in front of the mirror and began styling his hair.

I went to him and turned him around but he turned his face away from me.

"I'm not talking to you" he said

"Why?" I asked

"For this" he said pointing towards his neck.

I looked down to where he was pointing and smirked.

FLASHBACK

Last night

After dinner Ethan was helping with the cleaning while grandma looked at Alex. He nodded at her.

He went to the kitchen and ordered everyone to go out of the kitchen.

He went to ethan and wrapped his arms around him from behind.

"Alex what are you grandma is sitting outside " ethan said pushing me away.

I tightened my hold on him and kissed his cheek, he blushed.