Chapter 33

"Liam!"

I heard Noah call my name from afar. My eyes gazing in the far distance of the endless ocean. The cool breeze caressing my face. What a calming day... "Hey." I greeted once he had approached me closer with his usual, but never boring, gentle smile.

Noah didn't spoke but rather sat down on the seashore beside me. His warm hand holding mine tightly. "It's really beautiful here isn't it?" I asked while gazing ahead, at the mesmerizing and colorful sunset. "Yeah...," There was a long pause only filled with silence. A comfortable and understanding silence.

"I still can't believe it... I can't believe that my parents accepted both of us... It's like a miracle." I turned towards him and I could clearly see the happiness inside his eyes. Happiness, satisfaction, gratefulness, hope... You could immediately recognize every and each one of those things by only gazing at his face.

"It's true that things were quite hard for the both of us... But now things are turning for the better." I spoke softly while holding tighter his hand bringing comfort for us both. "I really do love you Liam." Said Noah now turning to face me with his calm and loving deep gaze. I smiled and moved closer towards him, giving him a soft and caring kiss on his lips. "I love you too." I whispered as we both looked at the now dark sky filled with beautiful and bright with hope stars.

"Before us lies a future. A future that no one knows. It will have it's ups and downs, but even after years, centuries, I would want to always be with you." I voiced and Noah gave me a small laugh. "Is this a wedding proposal?" "Haha, you could say that it is but without the rings." "Then..." Began Noah while giving me another loving kiss. "I'll make sure to propose to you after your graduation." My face softened with a wide smile and I immediately took Noah into a big hug.

"I'm looking forward to it."

[The end of the main story]

~~~

Hello everyone, I want to thank you all for reading this book so far. It means a lot to me to see that people like this story even tho I'm a total amateur.

The main story may have ended, but this book will continue with some extra chapters about our beautiful side couples.

Once again, thank you.