Chapter 35

"Celly look! Let's go eat cotton candy!" Suggested Emily while dragging the shorter girl along with her. "Okay okay just slow down a little bit." Complained Celly while rolling sightly her eyes. Both of them had just arrived at the festival. The day had just began and they had a lot of time in order to fill their hearts with satisfaction.

"Isn't that Jason? He is going to perform with his band!" Informed Emily while pointing towards her friend and soon enough they both began to walk towards the concert.

Celly was feeling sightly uncomfortable around so many people, given the fact that she became pretty much hated from everyone since the incident. But having the taller girl beside her made things much better. She had finally put an order with herself and her feelings. She knew exactly what she wanted and she waited for the right moment to act.

When the last song was over, Celly turned to finally speak up her mind but to her surprise, Emily did the first move. Emily connected her hand with Celly's and looked towards her with endearing eyes. After a few seconds, Emily finally leaned in for a soft and quick kiss on the lips. Celly's eyes widened and stayed frozen with her face being a blushing mess.

"Haha, looks like I forgot to tell you, but I'm bi!" Laughed Emily while scratching nervously her cheek. Even if she looked confident, she was dying from anxiety from the inside. "Even tho you probably hated it, I still want to tell you that I like you. I really like you Celly."

"I-It's okay... I'm bi... I'm also bi! I like you too!" Spoke enthusiastically Celly while she finally realized her identity. She was more than happy that she could found the courage to follow her feelings and know that the girl she likes, also likes her back.

"Celly!" Exclaimed happily Emily, now taking as tight as she could the girl into her arms. "I can't believe it! It's a dream!" "If it's a dream then I don't want to wake up." Smiled fondly Celly while remembering all the things that happened through the university. Lies, deceiving, heartbreak... But it wasn't completely bad. Repentance, friendships and new love followed right after. She was happy with the result. She can now confidently say that this was her best year in the university so far.

"I truly truly love you!!"

"I love you too!"

~~~

"Noah! Liam! Over here!" Called Alex his friends while holding proudly Jason's hand.

"Oh, it's you guys." Smiled Noah.

"Jason your performance was incredible!" Noted Liam while clapping his hands for his friend Jason.

"Well well look who it is. Seems like everyone decided to meet up without telling us anything~" Greeted Kevin while walking closer towards his friends along with Toshiro.

"Hey guys, it's been a while!" Smiled Liam, happy to see everyone after a long while.

"What are you guys doing standing like that? Come on let's take a photo!" Ordered Alex while taking out his phone.

"What?! You guys are taking photos without us?!" Exclaimed Emily while running towards her friends along with Celly.

"Of course not~ we were waiting ages for you two! Come on everyone, take a pose!"

3

2

1

"Happy summer festival!"