Chapter Thirteen

I went to our chambers and decided to clean myself up for Marcus. I hadn't been putting very much effort into my appearance since we came to Italy. I didn't see much of a point. I was held in a room all day and only ever saw the same ten people. Besides the new feeders every day. But they only saw me briefly before they died. Remember my promise to change my diet I planned to call Esme tonight.

I curled my long auburn hair and did my makeup lightly. I picked out a green dress that was fitted and flattered my figure. I'm sure Marcus could appreciate a dress like this. It showed just enough to leave a man wanting more. I could smell someone coming down the hall, it was Jane. I called out for her through the door.

She quickly entered the room. "Yes Juliet?" She questioned. Jane had warmed up to me a lot. When she was on duty however she was still so serious.

"I need help with my dress." I told her and she quickly came over to zip up my dress. "Thank you love." I say to her and gaze at myself. I was finally ready.

"Would you like some company to the throne room, Juliet?" Jane asked sticking her arm out for me to grab.

"I Will always enjoy your company Jane." I promise her as we exit my chambers. Both our heels clicking as we made our way down the halls and into the throne room. The three kings sat in their thrones. Sulpicia and Athena were just entering the room on the other side. Cauis and Aro both turned to their wives but Marcus stared directly into my eyes. I vaguely felt Jane float away from me. My main focus was my mate.

"Juliet Harp" Marcus began, his voice echoing around the room. "How unexpectedly did you enter my life. I feel again like I did before Didyme. When I saw you, I knew I would have to spend the rest of my life with you. There would be no way around it. And you accepted me with open arms. I know times have changed and my life style is much different then yours. But I hope you wouldn't mind, spending the rest of eternity with me." As he spoke, Marcus walked steadily towards me. Now he was on one knee. "Juliet Harp, would you marry me? And become my Volturi Queen?"

If I had a beating heart, it would be racing. If I could cry, I would be flooding the room with tears.

"Marcus Volturi, I would love to marry you."

---

That was it. Me and Marcus got married. We had a small wedding. The six of us. The guards. I wrote to Esme and let her know what was happening. I knew when I got married I was making a decision. I chose my Volturi love over everything.

Ew. Ok, please do not kill me. But this is the end. Its horrible, but it did have a happy ending right? I'm so sorry I suck at writing guys. This story took me so long to write and it had a ok direction in the beginning - but I have to clue what my original intentions were. Lots of love y'all :*