Chapter Twelve

What you know about Vampires is wrong. Pretty much all of it. We can go in the sunlight, we won't burn. Instead we sparkle. I guess is was to warn people of us. A blancing act from God. We don't sleep in coffins, infact we never sleep. We are immortal. The only substance we need to survive is blood. We are stronger than any diamond. Our skin is hard and cold to the human touch. We can see and hear incredibly well. While we do have speed, we don't fly or turn into bats.

I told Thomas everything I thought was necessary. He took it well. Only asking a few questions. After I finished he asked for a few hours to think. I agreed and left the dungeon. I had thinking of my own to do. I could possibly kill someone I know. I killed people every day to survive, but someone I know? I don't think I can do it. Maybe I should try Carlisle's diet. I had it down so well in America, but once we got here, I couldn't help myself. The first feeding I broke in like a mad man ripping peoples throats out. I called to tell Carlisle and apologize. He told me not to worry. To feed on animals more often.

I tired but the smell of human blood in this building was too overwhelming. I wanted it from the bottom of my soul. it was a horrible desire. When I was feeding I loved it, needed it. After I was done I had a feeling of guilt that grew with each feeding. I didn't tell anyone about it. They would think I was strange, and maybe I was.

I sighed. I loved Marcus very much, and I knew I can tell him anything. But sometimes I feel so voiceless and small I just can't. It was getting worse too. I close my eyes and remember every face of the humans if killed. Its horrifying.

There was a knock at the door, I knew it was a guard from the dungeons. "Ma'am, Thomas is ready to decide." He said as I opened the door. I nodded and followed him to Thomas. When I arrived he was on his knees with his eyes closed. He was praying, and right then I knew his choice. "Oh Tommy.... May god be with you." He never looked up at me. He kept his head down.

After I walked out of Tommy's cell, I instructed the guards to clean it up, and bury the body. I had just killed one of my childhood friends to protect my new world.

Wow, it's been ages since I updated. Its a short one but its something. I have no direction for this story, so its still on hold. Poor Tommy! What do you think of Juliet's actions??