Chapter Seven.

Fake vegetarian.

I knew saying goodbye to the Cullen's would be extremely hard. They were my family and I was leaving them. They gave me a new life, and weeks after I was leaving them. I felt awful for it. Marcus told me yesterday that we would be leaving sooner. I thought of running away, but I couldn't ask them to do that for me. Besides there are too many of us, we'd have to spilt up and I know from countless movies that it never works out.

There was a knock at the door. I flew down the stairs from my room. "Hello?" I answered, pulling the door open. There was a talk man with pale skin, he had golden eyes like the Cullen's.

"H-hi, I'm Jackson Greene. I am looking for Carlisle. Is he home?" The man fidgeted nervously.

"No he's at work. But please come in." I opened the door wider and the man stepped inside. Sadly I was alone. "Carlisle doesn't get back from the hospital till late-"

"Carlisle works at the Hospital. He really must be as they say. A vegetarian! I'm trying, but every human I come across I want to rip into shreds. So I hide myself I only travel at night when I'm less likely to come across a human. Never go into cities."

"I'm sorry. Carlisle will help you, I'm a new born and I'm already curbing my hunger. I grabbed his hand and led him to the living room. "Carlisle's work is like magic. He will be able to help you, I'm sure of it!"

He grabbed my hand and looked at me with the most adoration. "Thank you! Thank you so much." I smiled warmly.

"Did you bring anything with you?"

"Yes, well it's all in my car. Which is parked at the motel in Forks."

"Well you can't stay in a hotel! I insist you stay here. You'll be able to control your bloodlust with baby steps. Let me get my keys!" I flashed myself over to my keys. "Okay-oh!" I turned around and Jackson was right there. "Is something wrong Jackson?" He rolled his eyes.

"Yes, many things. But for now don't worry. Boys." Two big men stepped into the room. They stood on either side of Jackson. One was African and the other Mexican, or so I guessed.

"What's going on?" I asked backing into a wall. Jackson smirked.

"Lets take a seat shall we?" He gestured towards the sofa. I quickly walked over. What should I do? "Juliet, this really has nothing to do with you. I only really want to hurt your beloved Volturi, just as much as they hurt me." The thought of anyone hurting Marcus made my blood boil.

"No. You can't I won't let you!" I tried to stand. "Ah ah ah. I have a gift. Immobility. It's wonderful, and very useful. Especially when causing one to suffer. They can't wiggle away to escape." Gifts, that's it! You messed with the wrong Volturi member today, c*nt! I focused on the two body guards. I silently send them my demands.

'Grab his arms and drag him to the car. One of you hold him in the backseat. Never let go. The other drive the car. Drive to the nearest gas station. Do not exit the car.' Immediately the men grabbed Jackson.

"What the hell? Let go of me!" Jackson shouted at them. He turned to me. "What are you doing? How are you doing this??" I just glared at him. I got up and followed them outside. The just got to the car as a sleek, black limo range rover pulled up. Marcus quickly got out of the car.

"Juliet! What's going on?!" He yelled running over to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"That man tried to hurt me." I pointed to Jackson and silently ordered the two thugs to stop. "I used my power to control his men and drag him out."

"Power?" Aro asked coming up to us from the car. I nodded at him.

"Mind Control." I grimiced as I said it. I would have preferred to keep it low key. But I knew Aro was already scheming.

"Jackson Greene?" Cauis spoke for the first time. "What the hell are you doing here?" He demanded.

"I-i-I was j-just visiting Cauis. But I really think I should go.

"No!" I shouted. "You told me you wanted to hurt the Volturi. I won't let you get away. You could try again!" I grabbed Marcus' hand. "You won't hurt the ones I love!"

"You know the punishment." Cauis said. His hand flicked out, in his palm lay a small silver object. Instantly the vampires were incinerated. "I do fear we must go back sooner then planned. I must conduct an investigation." Marcus turned to me.

"How much time do you need?"

"I'll tell them tonight." I said quietly. I really didn't want to leave. I just settled in.

"I'll help you pack. Brothers book the flights." Aro nodded, and Cauis headed back to the Car. We made our way inside. Was I ready to say good bye?

--

FLAPPY BIRD IS MAKING ME SO MAD!! OMG. SO I WILL UPDATE FOR YOU WHILE I SLOWLY LOSE MY SANITY.