Volturi love.

The cullen's warned me about the Volturi. They told me what they had done to them, their family. How the ruled the vampire world. They kidnapped innocent humans to feed off of. Yet I still managed to find love within one of them. My Volturi Love.

--London--

"Any time Esme!" I said smiling into the phone. "I can't wait to see you next week, good bye!" Esme and her husband, Carlisle, had been a correspondents for a while. I was going to Forks, Washington as an exchange student. I had always dreamed of America, my only chance to go was as an e.s. I took it, and I was set to leave next week.

--Forks--

I literally ran into Esme's arms at the airport. I was an orphan, and none of the home workers were friendly enough to look up to. But over a month of phone conversations, I grew close with Esme. "It's so nice to finally see you!" She mumbled into my ear.

"You too, I've wanted to give you a giant hug for so long." We pulled back and smiled at each other. Esme was so gorgeous. She said she was thirty two, but didn't have a single blemish on her pale face.

"Come, meet the family." I noticed a few feet away were a group that looked exactly like Esme. I swear she said her kids were adopted? I shrugged it off. Coincidence. Esme held my hand as I was introduced. "This is Emmett and Rose, Alice and Jasper, Edward, Bella, and Bella's niece Renesme." I smiled brightly at them. I sensed a sad story about Renesmee's mum, so I decided not ask any questions.

"Hello, I'm Juliet Harp!" I got a few smiles back. Emmett was the only one who said anything.

"Oh great, we have to hear that accent for the next year."I could tell he was the joking kind.

"Yeah? How do you think I feel, being surrounded by your 'twang-y' accents." Everyone burst out laughing. Emmett smiled.

"You'll fit in just fine, Brit." I laughed and rolled my eyes at his lame nickname.

-----------

Hello lovelies!

Hope it wasn't too horrible, hopefully it gets better with time! This is a Volturi story, however they won't be introduced for a few chapters.

All characters(Minus Juliet Harp) are Stephanie Meyers. I am not, nor are my stories, affiliated with any if the Twilight Saga. This story is for pure, non-profit, entertainment. (Because I'm a hopeless romantic and believe everyone, even the bad guys, need love.) xx