Chapter One.

Juliet Harp.

I was the only one still going to high school, in the Cullen home. Edward and Bella graduated last year, and weren't going to University. Alice also graduated last year, but said extended school would be a waste of her young life. Jasper, Rosalie, and Emmette had graduated a year before the rest, Rose tried University but dropped out. Renesmee was starting grade two, but she was being home schooled.

There were still two weeks until school started, and I was itching to explore. I went down to the living room where Edward and Jasper sat, talking in hushed tones. "Good morning." I said and sat next to Edward on the sofa. Both of my 'House brothers' smiled at me.

"Good morning Juliet." Jasper smiled charmingly at me.

"How did you sleep?" Edward asked. This family had the biggest hearts, they were always concerned about my health. Did you eat? Did you sleep well? Do you need anything? Are you thirsty? Can I get you anything? It warmed my heart. I was so lucky to spend a year with these people.

"Well, thank you. I was wondering, is there any beaches around here?" Jasper and Edward exchanged looks.

"There is but we don't really-" Jasper started but Renesmee ran into the room trailed by Bella. The little girl crawled up on my lap and smiled brightly up at me.

"Want to go to First Beach with Jakie and me?" She offered. Who was Jake, I hadn't seen him around yet? Was he an imaginary friend? I smiled back Renesmee.

"I'd love to, when are we going?" I asked, her eyes widened and she giggled happily.

"It twenty minutes. Hurry up, go get changed!" She grabbed my arm and started tugging. "Hurry, hurry Aunt Jule!" Everyone laughed at her cuteness. I was momentarily distracted, she was actually pulling me off the couch. Damn she was a strong girl. I laughed and ran up the stairs. A sharp pain ran through my heart, I paused momentairly, but kept going. That was odd I though but shrugged it off.

I got up to my room and changed into a mint bikini, it was a bandeau style top and my favorite. I threw my hair up in a pony. I wiped off my make-up and slipped on a pair of sandals. I had only ever been to a few beaches in England, but my school had a swimming pool, and I was almost always there. Swimming made me feel so free.

I took the stairs two at a time going down. When I got to the first floor a man was standing holding Renesmee. He had nice tan skin and dark brown eyes, he smiled at me. "You must be Juliet, i'm Jacob. You can call me Jake." His white teeth made a beautiful contrast against his toned skin.

"Nice to meet you, thanks for letting me tag along. I haven't been to a beach in ages." I grabbed my sun glasses and we head out. Bella and Edward trailed behind us. I didn't see Jake's car. "How are we getting there?" I questioned. Jake stopped mid step and turned towards Bella.

"I, er uh, well I didn't really think- well uh..." Did he walk here?

"Here!" Edward tossed Jake a pair of keys. "Just don't break it." He playfully cautioned. Jake nodded his thanks and we climbed in Edwrads Volvo. We sped off towards First Beach.

"Sorry about the car thing, I usually walk every where. I don't like to use my car unless I have to." Jake explained.

"Yeah, Jake runs really fast!" Renesmee called out from the back and erupted in giggles. I laughed at her, she was so darn cute.

"We could have walked, if you wanted. I used to spend hours exploring the country side in England." I honestly wouldn't have minded. I noticed a sign that said 'La Push 1mi'

"So do you miss England?" He asked glancing over at me.

"I do, but I don't have family over there. I had no friends, so even though I've only been here a few weeks I feel more at home." Jake looser at me and back at the road.

"I don't believe you had no friends. You have a kind vibe to you."

"Well, I used to have friends, but when they found out I was an orphan, I guess it weirded them out. So yeah, I've never really had any body." I used to cry over it, but I learnt to accept my fate. Jake shook his head.

"Trust me, you already have friends here. Alice adores you, Esme dotes on you, Nessie won't shut up about you." I smiled. "Every one of the Cullens talk about you, Juliet. And I already like you."

We climbed out of the car. "Race you, race you!" Nessie yelled as she ran down the beach. Jake laughed and shook his head. I could see pure love in his eyes, but not in a creepy way. More like a brotherly love.

The view of the beach was breath taking. I could live here, soaking it all up. "A few of my friends are coming. I hope you don't mind." I shook my head no. We finally reached the shore line. I stuck my toe in, "Oh that's too-" I was cut off by my own shock. Someone was grabbing me, I turned my head it was Jake. "Put me down!!"

"Okay." He had an evil smirk on hos lips. What did I just ask? Suddenly I was racing for the water. The cool liquid engulfed me. I came up gasping for air. I noticed Jake and Renesmee laughing at me.

"I didn't mean put me down in the water." I growled, jokingly. Some people were gathering on the shore line. I assume Jake's friends.

"Growl back!" One boy yelled. The rest laughed, was I missing something? Renesmee ran up too the only female of the group. She bent down and hugged her.

"Come on, meet everyone." Jake motioned for me to follow him. As we got closer I noticed how tall everyone was. I wasn't short at 5'5", but these boys were 6'5" and over. "Juliet meet the boys, Sam, Embry, Paul, Seth,Quinn, oh and Leaha. Boys meet Juliet." They all gave me big grins. I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey boys, Leaha." I added her separately. I'd hate to be thrown in as a guy. I'm sure she minded too.

"Ooh cool! You are that English chick." Seth said, his tone happy and his grin remained. "I'm Seth."

"Hello Seth." I loved this guy's energy!

"Well let's get in the water!" Paul yelled and ripped his shirt off, racing for the water. "Last one in buys drinks!" This made everyone go running. I knew I didn't stand a chance.

"Oi! You all have longer legs! Cheaters!" I yelled to the grown kids in the water. But they all burst out laughing. I turned to Renesmee, who stood next to me.

"You said 'Oi' what a funny word." She mused staring at me.

"C'Mon get in!" I heard Seth call. I made my way into the water for the second time today.

---------------

First off, thanks for reading!!!

Secondly, how was it. I hope you enjoyed. :) Honest opinions matter to me! I'll reply to all questions you may have. Critique me, I'm only 15 I need someone else to hold my non-writing hand to keep my book from wandering.