Chapter Nine.

Volterra, Italy - Volterra Castle.

I stared at the maid blankly as she continued to yell at me in Italian. "What the hell.. Felix?!" I called out and the maid stopped talking. Her eyes grew as Felix walked in.

"Yes, Juliet?!" He asked smirking.

"I don't speak Italian, so who'a bright idea was it to get me an itlian speaking maid?!" I threw my hands up in frustration. I had tried communicating with her for an hour, but all she did was yell at me.

Felix laughed and shook his head and spoke fluent Italian to her. The maid

nodded and scurried out of the room. He turned to me with a smirk. "Are you happy now my Lady?!" He mock bowed. I groaned.

"Felix stop! I have a feeling that you were especially made to tourcher me." I threw myself back on my bed. "Where is Marcus?" He hadn't been around in three days, I had begun to worry.

"Cauis is on a military mission. He doesn't like the idea of anyone attacking his family. Though I'm surprised that he took you under his wing so quickly." It was true Cauis had been a lot nicer then usual towards me in the past week.

At first he was distant, he barely acknowledged me. Then last week Aro was speaking to a food group and I burst out laughing. 'Aro, did you just quote Romeo & Juliet?' I snickered. Aro turned to me shock evident on his face. 'Y-yes my love, I did indeed quote my old friend's tragic story.' Marcus looked at me amused. 'How cheesy are you?!' I squeaked between laughter. That was when Cauis cracked a smile towards me. I took it as as a thankful smile, Aro hadn't quoted Shakespeare since.

"I miss him Felix." I whinned. Marcus and I laid in bed for hours just staring at one another. I memeorized every feature of his face, but still it took my breath away every time I saw him.

"Would you like me to send for him, Juliet?" I shook my head.

"No. But I'll make it your task to entertain me! Lets watch a movie Feli!" I used his nickname. The guard shook his head. "Great. Lets watch Love Actually! Ooh call Jane & Alec too! I know Demitri won't come..he's so anti-fun at the moment!!" Felix simply nodded and left in search of the others. I always made the guard watch iconic British movies and telly shows. I had to infuse a bit of home here.

I sat on the king sized bed and stared at the wall. I'd count how long it takes then to get here. 28 seconds. Since being turned, I have become a lot less patient. I sighed. 46 seconds. I did a daily nine mile run in the morning. I usually met up with a local girl. Neither of us spoke the same language so we didn't talk. I slowed down to her pace and we enjoyed the country side together. A minute thirty. I had to run other wise I'd go stir crazy. Especially with Marcus gone so much lately. I heard foot steps outside. Finally. Two minutes.

Surprisingly it was Demitri who opened the door! "Demi you came!" I smiled at him and tackled him in a hug. "Now lets watch one of the cutest Rom coms ever!" I climbed back on the bed and dragged Jane with me.

She sighed. "Of course you'd remember your favorite Rom coms from your human life." Alec smirked.

"Yes. She remembers so much of her human life. Sadly a lot of it is annoying." I punched his shoulder playfully.

"Oh hush Alec, we both know you love Rom coms!!" I teased him. Feli snickered and pressed play.

"No talking!" I shouted as the opening scene played.

--

Just as the credits started Marcus entered the room. "Can you excuse us, please?" Marcus asked. Everyone stood and left quickly. Demitri shut the door behind him, leaving me and Marcus alone. His red eyes stared at me greedily. "Cauis wouldn't let me come Juliet. He's determined to find who sent those men." I nodded silently. He walked over to the bed and pulled me to the edge.

"Marcus-" He cut me off.

"I love you Juliet, with all of my heart." He said, before kissing me sweetly. I gripped his hair and pulled him back on the bed. Marcus trailed kisses down my neck. "Your so beautiful." He mumbled into my neck. He kissed the right side of ny collarbone. "Il mio Amore." Then the left. "Il mia bellezza." And right before he kissed my lips he said. "La mis anima, my soul."

"I love you a as well Marcus." I slid his robe off of him before attacking the bottons on his shirt. Marcus' hands pushed mine away.

"Not so fast mia bellezza. Aro has told Heidi to round up dinner." He kissed me. "After." I stood up and placed his robe back on him.

"I'll hold you too it. Hurry, I don't want Felix to eat my share." Marcus swung me into his arms bridal style, before taking off. I shook my head at his sillyness and kissed his cheek. Before I knew it we were in the throne room.

--

Was that a cliffhanger? I don't think it was, well maybe a small one. Okay next chapter hopefully I'll work in something interesting...maybe heat things up a bit? Opinions? lol jokes no one reads this.