chapter 3

Dhruv entered his room angrily and started throwing everything, when his wife entered and said " what are you doing Dhruvji?"

Dhruv angrily looked at her , he went near her and clenched her hair in a fist and said angrily " you don't have any rights to question me, you useless woman. It's because of Manik who treated you as his sister I am tolerating you otherwise I will throw you out of this place and my life. Bloody useless woman!" After saying this , he jerked her causing her to fall on the floor.

He looked at her for good one minutes and walked out of the room. Naina cried on her fate.

Manik and Naina's brother are best friend, he treated her as his sister. It's Dhruv who send proposal for the marriage, and she agreed as she liked him. He was good looking and handsome man but she didn't know what happened to him after marriage. He treated her like a trash.

She wiped her tears and started cleaning the room.

The next morning

Manik's angry voice roared in the hall " Grandma, what are you saying? How can I marry that servant? No, never.."

Grandma sighed and said calmly " manik, this is our only option. Try to understand you need heir to become the king and that girl was our  only option. "

" But Grandma, she is servant and moreover I can't betray Alya. " He said last line looking at Alya who was crying looking at the floor.

" Manik, don't think as husband or lover, think as king of pratapgarh. We all know Dhruv is not capable as king. This pratapgarh needs you, and that girl was our only option. " His father added

Manik closed his eyes, they were right. Dhruv can't become king. He never think about people, he just knew about the power of king but not their duties.

He heard his grandma's voice " And it's matter of few months. When we will get our family heir, we will threw that servant out of this palace after giving her money. And that child will be yours and Alya in front of the world. "

Having no other option, he took a deep breath and announced" okay, I am ready but she will stay with me till child birth and I will never accept her as my wife."

Hearing him, Alya rushed to the room. Manik followed her to the room .

When he reached the room, he saw her crying sitting on the floor . He walked near her and said sitting on the floor " please, forgive me Alya. I know I was doing wrong with you , but it's about king duty. Dhruv is not right to become king. Please, try to understand. "

Alya looked at him and said " I am not angry with you. I can understand your situation, and I know it's important. It's just I can't see you with anyone else. "

He picked up the handkerchief and wiped her tears without touching her skin and said " thankyou for understanding Alya, I am lucky to have you as my wife.

I promise you Alya, I will never accept her as my wife and only love you.  And you will be the mother of my child."

Alya looked at him, and nodded happily.

On the other side, Nandini was crying sitting on the floor.

She looked at her bridal lehenga. Few hours ago, king called her mama ( mother's brother ) and told him that they wanted Manik to marry Nandini.

They didn't asked for their approval , just ordered them to get ready as the marriage is tomorrow. They also.asked them not to tell anyone about this marriage, she didn't understand why Manikji wanted to marry her, the mere servant.

She always wanted a loving and caring husband, and Manik is nothing like this. Moreover he is already married, why did he want to marry her.

She didn't want to marry him, after yesterday even she was scared of him.

She was crying when her mother entered and said wiping her tears " Nandini, my child! Please get ready, we have to leave for palace. They will be waiting for us."

Nandini hugged her mother tightly and said " mom, please I don't want to marry him. I am scared of him , please don't do this to me. Please, save me."

Before her mother could reply, her mami said " you don't want to marry him then what do you want ... King will kill us. You know if we refuse them then they will kill all of us and anyhow he  will marry you. Now, stop this drama and get ready. You should be lucky , you are going to king's wife. Looked at the jewelry and items they give to you before marriage. Instead of thankful, you are crying . Stupid."

Not having any other choice, Nandini wiped her tears and started getting ready for her marriage.

.....

Anyone has knowledge about
- videoediting
-voiceover
-whiteboard animation

Please dm, I need your little help

Thankyou

And don't forget to like and comment