chapter 6

Days passed, everything is same with Nandini.

It was afternoon. After intense make out, Nandini was going toward the kitchen when Alya stopped her. Seeing her love bites on neck and glowing face, Alya felt jealous.

She said rudely "you are enjoying all this? But don't forget you are just his mistress and bed warmer."

Everyone has level to tolerate. She was fed of everyone taunt.

" No, I am not his mistress. I am his wife. Look at my vermillion and nuptial which shows I am his wife." She said angrily and walked toward the kitchen.

Alya was looking at her retreating back with red shot eyes. She angrily marched towards Manik' s room .

Manik was surprised to see Alya when he came out of the washroom. He asked with concern seeing her teary eyes" Alya, what happened?"

" Your second wife taunted me. She told me that she is your real wife . She has your name vermillion and nuptial chain and you can touch her. It's her whom you can sleep not me." After saying this , she burst into tears making him hell angry.

He was going toward Nandini , when she entered the room with hand on tray.

Seeing her, his anger reached on peak. He held her hand and jerk her hand. He said angrily " how dare you to speak like this to Alya? Don't forget your status".

Nandini was shocked with his action, her gaze falls on Alya who has smirk on her face. She understood she said something which make him angry.

She tried to explain " Its not like this."

Before she could explain, he interrupted and said angrily" you were showing off to Alya about . Yes, you are right she can't touch me but she is my wife . She is my real wife whom I love. Man spends night with prostitute but that doesn't mean she is his wife.  I am helpless that's why I am bearing you." After saying this he pulls his nuptial chain breaking it into pieces and wipe off his vermillion. 

" Don't wear vermillion or nuptial chain again otherwise consequences will be worst. " After saying this , he walked out followed by Alya.

Nandini looked at her nuptial chain bead, she slowly started collecting beads . She said collecting all the beads " It was all dream. He will never accept me. I am just mistress. " She burst into tears.

...........
I know update is short but my laptop is not working properly and  writing with phone is difficult.