Epilogue

I am sorry for taking so a long break 

someone asked me where to read my deleted books. please message me personally with the book name I will share the link. 

don't delete this book. Most probably I will publish this book on kindle. So, I will give you a free copy of this book so, you can read it whenever you want. (Hope you are happy ) 

...............................................................................

One month passed, and life was blissful for Manik and Nandini. Manik spent most of his time with Nandini. She is happy with this new and changed Manik. 

Nandini was lying on the bed, thinking deeply when Manik entered the room and asked sitting beside her "what are you thinking ?" 

"I am scared " She replied turning toward him, he frowned hearing her reply. 

She slowly held his hand, put it on her belly, and said " I am pregnant, Manik. I am scared for my child, I don't want to lose him or her again " Manik was on cloud nine hearing her, he kissed her forehead and said excitedly "really, you are going to be mother. I am the happiest man on the earth, thank you so much Nandini. I am so happy, I love you so much " 

Nandini smiled faintly, seeing her worry he slowly held her hand and said "Nandini, I promise this time nothing will happen to our child. I will make sure, and don't worry trust god. This time, he will definitely protect our baby" 

Nandini smiled, this time genuine. She has faith in God, he will not let anything happen to her child this time. Then Manik took her in his arms and held her tightly, and the whole night they talk about the child. 

Two days later, 

 there is sadness in the whole palace, early morning Naina gave birth to the dead child. There was sadness in the whole palace. Nandini and Manik were sad for Naina and Dhruv. 

One week later, 

Dhruv called everyone in the palace, he wanted to confess something to the whole palace. Manik was sitting in his seat, his parents, Nandini, Naina, Alya everyone in the corner of the palace. 

Dhruv was standing in the middle of the hall. He slowly fold his hand and said " I want to confess something. I have done so many bad things in my life, and my child got all the punishment." He has tears in his eyes. 

He continued "I was ten when I entered in this palace with my mom. I love Manik as my brother, he gave me everything like an elder brother. But mother started filling my ears against Manik. She told me, Manik was doing everything as charity. Slowly, I started seeing everything as a charity, if he gave his favorite horse or cloth to me, instead of seeing this as your love I started seeing it as charity. 

Mom told me it was my right to become king as she is elder than Manik's father. She was not getting her right because she is a woman. Slowly, we started giving drugs to Manik because of which he was not able to touch anyone so, I can become king as he couldn't have his heir. 

But, we forget one thing God is there. He sent Nandini, which was no less than a miracle. Then I planned to kill him but again he got saved. I did so many wrong things to become king. 

I am very sorry for all deeds, I was the culprit. I am ready for any punishment. " 

He turned toward Naina and said " I am sorry, Naina. Our child and you got punishment without any crime. It's all happened because of me."