CHAPTER 10

One more update

..................................................

Manik made Nandini lie down on the bed, he covered her with the blanket. Then he lay down beside her and slept holding her. 

The next day, Manik got up from bed and walked to the washroom to get ready. After getting prepared, he woke up Nandini then as usual he helped her to take a bath and wear clothes. 

After that, he took her to the dining table. Seeing  Nandini with Manik everyone was shocked. Reaching the dining table, Manik said looking at Alya " Alya, can you sit anywhere else? Actually, I have to feed Nandini. She is not well." Alya was numb, she can't believe it. Her Manik was asking to empty her seat, she always sit there. 

Before she could say something, Manik's Grandma said " Manik, are you mad? You want this servant to sit here with us? No, never!"

"Grandma, she was a servant but now she is my wife. She is the upcoming queen and my child's mother. So, she is going to sit here from now onwards." Manik said, then he turned toward Alya and said " Alya, didn't you hear me?" Alya slowly got up from the chair, and sit on another chair. 

Manik helped Nandini to sit on the chair, and started feeding her giving another shock to everyone. His Grandma said composing herself " Manik, how can you feed this servant." 

"Grandma, don't shout. She is not well. About feeding her, she is my wife. It's my duty. "He said while wiping Nandini's face, who was sitting without any expression.

"if she is your wife, then Alya is your wife too. What about her, you didn't ask about her? You didn't talk to her, you know how devasted she was without you." His grandmother said glaring at Nandini. 

Manik sighed and gestured servant to take Nandini to the room. After sending Nandini to the room, he said turning toward her " Grandma, Nandini had miscarried that's why she was like this." 

Everyone gasped hearing him, but his grandma's next words break his heart completely "it's good that she miscarried the child. I never wanted a child from her womb, it was our helplessness but now everything is perfect. You got the cure, now our Alya will give birth to your child. just kick that useless girl out of this palace." 

Manik clenched his jaw, he said controlling his anger " She is not the servant of this palace you can kick her out whenever you want. She is my wife, and she will stay with me till lifetime." Declaring this, he walked toward his room.