CHAPTER 13

Manik shouted at his grandmother "Stop it, grandma! "

"Why? Why should I shut up? Just throw this useless girl out of this palace, she is of no use. In fact, we don't need her anymore. Now, Alya can give a child to this palace."  His Grandma said bitterly while glaring at Nandini.

Manik held Nandini's hand and said angrily "I don't care about anything. I don't care if she can't give birth to my child or not, I love her and I will not leave her at any cost." 

Seeing his determination, his grandmother sighed and said "Fine! but Alya is also your wife; to become king, you need an heir. You can keep that girl, but think about the child." Hearing his grandmother's words, Nandini's heart started beating faster. What would she do, if he agreed with his grandma? She can't share him with anyone. Unknowingly tears started falling from her eyes.

Seeing her tears, Manik got panicked. He cupped her face and said wiping her tears "hey, don't cry! I told you, I am here you don't need to worry. " He held her by the shoulder and announced " I have only one wife that Nandini Manik Rathod and I will not touch any other girl. As Nandini can't become a mother, no other girl has the right to become the mother of my child so, I am giving up my crown. I don't want to become king anymore. " Then he goes to his room with Nandini. Everyone was shocked to hear him, including Nandini. She didn't think even in her dream that he would give up his crown. 

Manik came out of the washroom and saw Nandini sitting on the bed, she was in deep thinking. He walked near her and said "Nandini, everything is alright. You don't need to take stressed. You sit here, I am bringing our food here." Manik was going when Nandini held his hand and asked looking into his eyes "Why are you doing this?" Manik got confused listening to her question. 

Seeing his confused face, she said "Why are you doing this? This care, this concern. It was you who told me, you would never accept me as your wife. I am only baby maker, and you love Alya then what happened suddenly." 

Manik took a deep breath and said "Nandini, I did so many wrong things with you and I was feeling so guilty about this." 

"So, you are doing all this because of guilt ?" She asked sadly, to which Manik replied "To be very honest, it was guilt in the starting later it become love, an unconditional love. "

Nandini was surprised  to hear his confession, she asked "what about Alya?" 

Manik took paused and tell her everything about Dhruv and Alya. Hearing everything Nandini was shocked, she asked composing herself "You don't love Alya because of her betrayal. You hate her because of her betrayal otherwise you would go to her and sleep with her." 

Manik shook his head and said " I don't know Nandini, but I know one thing I can't imagine touching another girl except you. But in the case of Alya, I was hesitant to touch you because of the marriage bond. But I agreed because nothing matters to me except kingdom, but in your case, I could give up anything for you."

"Alya was my childhood friend and wife that's why I thought it was love. But now, I know the real meaning of love. Nandini, I believe everything happened for a reason. You were written in my destiny, my curse which I hated so much but now, I realized it was a blessing for me otherwise you would never come into my life. You were written in my fate, and you are god's blessing to me. I love you so much Nandini." 

Nandini has tears in her eyes, he asked cupping her face "Nandini, please forgive me for all my bad deeds. I can't change our past, my I promise to make our present and future beautiful." 

Nandini nodded slightly and said controlling her tears "Manik, I lied to you."

She continued "I lied to you about pregnancy. I can become a mother, I just wanted to know " 

Manik interrupt her and said "It's okay, I am not angry with you. Don't worry." 

They were looking into each other eyes, and Nandini can see passion, desire, and love in his eyes. She slowly lowered her gaze and said slowly "Manik, I want our child back. Can you give me?" 

First, Manik was confused later understanding her words, he asked "Are you sure?" She nodded shyly. Slowly he leaned toward her lips and drew into the world of passion.

.....................................................................

Only the epilogue is left. Later, I will delete the book so, please read it fast. 

Any WordPress blogger is here, I need your help