CHAPTER 9

All my books are back on kindle. You can read it now

- My innocent wife

- My Possessive Husband

-Tied by destiny 

- Forced marriage with my professor 

........................................................................................................................................

Two days later, Manik entered the hut and saw Nandini sitting near the window as usual. He walked near her and said, "Nandini, it's time to take bath let's go."  Nandini didn't respond, Manik held her hand and take her near the river. He slowly removed her saree and tied her petticoat around her torso (dress material worn under the saree) 

After that, he took her into the river and helped her to take bath. After the bath, he helped her to wear a saree, combed her hair, and filled her hairline. He said kissing her forehead "Perfect!" But she didn't show any emotion, her face was neutral. He took her for a walk and started roaming.

Manik and Nandini were walking in the market, it was only Manik who was speaking. He knows, he was looking stupid but the doctor told them this can help her to get better. 

He was passing through the market when he heard " You know, tomorrow is Pratapgarh's new king's coronation ceremony. " Manik halted hearing about Dhruv's coronation ceremony. 

Hearing this, his anger reached to peak. He clenched his jaw, and unintentionally his hold on Nandini's hand tightened. He came out of his trance hearing Nandini's hissed voice. He turned toward her and said in panic " Nandini, I am sorry. Are you okay ?" Nandini nodded slightly. Then he went back to their hut.

Nandini was sleeping while Manik was staring at her face. He thinks in his mind " Dhruv, I am coming. Your dream will never come true!" He bends down and kissed Nandini's forehead "I will punish everyone who did wrong to you including myself." 

The next day, 

there was hustle and bustle going on in the palace. Everyone was busy with ceremony preparation. Finally, the time came. 

Dhruv was standing on the stage with Naina with a big smile. Alya was fuming in anger, she was feeling like a loser who lose everything. There was nothing left in her hand, she was an empty hand. She loses her husband, lover, and best friend. 

There was silence in the hall, temple head said " Today, we are going to announce." Before he could finish Manik entered the hall holding Nandini's hand making everyone shocked. 

Manik's mother ran toward him and hugged him tightly. Then she kissed all over his face and said "My son is alive. You are alive, you didn't know how much I missed you. Thank god you are okay." 

Then one by one everyone hugged him happily. Alya hugged him and said "Manik, I missed you so much, I know you were alive. I know you can't leave your Alya after all you love me so much." Manik was hearing everything silently. 

Naina touched Dhruv's shoulder standing in shock. She shook him and said "Dhruv, where are you lost? Manik Bhai is here, let's go meet him." Dhruv composed himself and nodded, he walked toward him and hugged him " Thank god, you are fine Bhai (brother)" Manik nodded sternly. The whole time, he was holding Nandini's hand tightly who was standing beside him without any expression. 

After some time, the temple head asked him " Manik Ji, where were you? And who is that girl?" He said gesturing toward their intertwined hands. 

Hearing him, everyone noticed their hand. Manik cleared his throat and said holding Nandini's shoulder "Panditji (priest), she is my wife Nandini Manik Rathod. " Everyone was shocked, including his family. It's him who never wanted to accept Nandini as his wife and here, he was announced in front of everyone that she is his wife. 

Manik continued " There was something which hide from everyone, I was suffering from diseases due to which I can't touch any person even Alya. That's why we didn't have any child because I can't touch her. The only person, I can touch was Nandini that's why I married her as an heir. "

He took paused and said " Whatever reason, we got married but Nandini is my wife. She deserves every respect as my wife. And one more thing, by god grace now I am perfectly alright. "

Manik's family except  Dhruv and his mother were so happy knowing he is now fine. Before they could speak or express their happiness, Manik said " My wife is sick and she needs rest so, we will talk later." 

After saying this, he held Nandini by the shoulder and walked toward their room making everyone shocked and Alya jealous.