chapter 11

At night,

Manik entered in his room and frowned not seeing Nandini in the room. Before he could do something, someone hugged him from back.

He turned toward the person and shocked to see Alya, who was standing wearing sexy dress.

She again hugged him and said in husky voice " you can't imagine how long I waited for this day. Today, we will become one Manik. I want to be yours in all senses. I want to give birth to our child."

Manik clenched his jaw hearing her , he remembers her and Dhruv's conversation. Composing himself, he pushed her and asked " where is Nandini?"

Alya was shocked with his action, she ignored his question and asked " why are you behaving like this, Manik ?

Manik asked again " where is Nandini?"

" At her real place, servant quarter" Alya answered, irritated

Manik was going to bring Nandini, when Alya held his hand and asked " why are you doing this with me, Manik? Why are behaving like stranger? If Nadini is your wife , even I am also your wife. I am the girl whom you love . We have waited for this day for so long, why are you behaving like this?"

Manik wanted to shout at her, he wanted to confront her for betrayal. But he knows this is not the right time. He took a deep breath and said "Alya, Nandini is sick. She lost her baby and right now I only want to focus on her. I can't thing about anything else." After saying this , he left to bring Nandini to the room.

.....................

I know it was short chapter but this chapter was in my draft so, I published it as you all were waiting for the updates.

I will try to update one more chapter