Chapter 4

Let me ask one thing

" Do you believe, everything happens for a good reason?" (Jo Hota hai ache ke liye hota hai")

I Hope, you are enjoying the story! 

Please suggest some jealous moments!

................................................

"Now, tie the nuptial chain around her neck and fill her hairline with vermillion" Priest instructed Manik, his gaze fell on Alya who was crying. 

He closed his eyes and tied the nuptial chain harshly, then filled her hairline without removing her veil. Finally, the priest declared them husband-wife. 

The moment, the priest announced Manik got up from his place and walked outside angrily leaving Nandini heartbroken, she knows there is something hidden behind this marriage. 

She heard his Grandmother's voice who instructed Nandini's mother and Mami to take Nandini to the room. She added sternly " Make her understand all her duty as Manik's wife and make sure nobody knows about this marriage." Then she placed money in Mama's hand and walked out. 

In-room, 

Nandini's mother and aunt helped her to sit on the bed, her lehenga scattered around on the wedding bed. The room was big and royal, but it's not look wedding night room. Her Mami said in a rude voice " You are very lucky, look at this room. Remember, take care of the king and control your tongue in front of him. And don't stop or resist if he tries to do something after all he is your husband and this is the only thing you can do for him." Nandini closed her eyes painfully. After instructing her, they left the room. 

Nandini was sitting on the bed nervously, she was scared thinking about what will be going to happen. She thinks in her mind " Mami was right, this was the only thing king wanted from me? Am I ready for this? But is this matter, am I ready or not? He didn't ask my permission for marriage, now he is my husband and he has right over me." 

On the other side, Manik was standing in the garden. He was frustrated and guilty, thinking all this. He heard his Grandmother's voice " Manik, what are you doing here? Go, that girl was waiting for you."

He turned toward her and said " Grandma, it's so difficult for me. It's so hard even thinking I am going to spend my night with a servant. I can't do this." 

His grandma felt bad for him, but they don't have any other option. She said sadly " This is your fate Manik, we can't do anything. It matters about a few months, then that girl will be out of your life. Then you will be the king. Try to understand!" Manik sighed and walked toward his room. 

He was passing through Alya's room when he saw Alya who was standing at the door. He said slowly " Alya, I am sorry. I don't have any other option. Bear for a few months, then everything will be alright." Alya didn't say anything and just closed the door in his face. 

This makes Manik angry, he was angry with himself. He was angry about the situation, and after composing himself he walked to his room angrily. 

Nandini came out of her trance, hearing a wooden door creaking voice. Her breath hitched, and her heart started beating fast. Before she could understand anything, Manik held her hand and pulled her from the bed, and shouted " What are you doing on my bed? What are you thinking? You are my wife? Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are not my wife. You are just bed warmer and my child bearer." 

Nandini was shocked to hear him, she knew there was some reason behind this marriage. But she never thought he married her for satisfaction and a child. Building confidence, she asked slowly, stuttering "Then why did you marry me? You are already married, then why me?" 

Hearing her soft and fearful voice, Manik leave her hand. He realized his mistake, it was not her fault. It's not her fault, he can't touch Alya or she is the only person he can touch. 

He took a deep breath and said " I am suffering from a disease, due to which I can't touch anyone since childhood. You are the only person, I can touch." Nandini was shocked to hear him. 

He continued " I need an heir, that's why I married without looking your face. Because it doesn't matter how you look, because the most important thing is you are the only girl who can give me heir. I am guilty, I am guilty of hurting Alya. She was with me without expecting anything. I can't give her any happiness she deserves as my wife and now I did the worst  I married another girl in front of her eyes. I never wanted to hurt her. I wanted to clear up one thing, Alya is my wife only. I am helpless that's why I married you for I will never have you as my wife and only love Alya my whole life. Don't expect anything from me. I know I am doing wrong with my, but I don't have any other option. I am going washroom, get ready. I want a child as soon as possible. " After saying this, he walked to the washroom. 

Nandini fell on the floor, she never think life would play with her like this. She is his name-sake wife only, in reality, she is his mistress. He will never love her, he will never accept her as his wife.

Hearing the door creaking voice, she hurriedly wiped her tears and sit on the bed. She was taking deep breaths to calm herself and get ready for the worst night of her life. 

She swallowed as the bed dipped, and Manik removed her veil. Manik was shocked to see her beautiful face. Her white skin, nose pin, and pink lips increase her beauty. She was looking like an angel, he was staring at her without blinking her eyes. He forgets everything after looking at her, he forgets about Alya, about their status difference. He was just drawn to her beauty. 

He slowly put his finger under her chin, and make her look at him. He slowly lower her body and made her lie on the bed. He hovered over her fragile figure and locked his lips against her.  Slowly he removed her jewelry, without breaking the kiss. Later, he removed their clothes and covered them with a blanket. 

After that only sound of bangles and anklets filled the room accompanied by the pleasurable groan of a man and the painful moaning of a woman. 

Manik didn't care about her, it was only lust for her. He was enjoying all this, while Nandini was feeling pain as it was her first time and he was harsh. Like this, they spend the first night.