Chapter 17: A Girl of Real Steel

Tang Qiaoqiao lightly touched the scar with her fingertips. "Does it hurt?"

Shen Yue raised his eyes and stared at her suddenly. There was no trace of fear or disgust in her eyes, which dissipated most of the emotion he had been suppressing in his heart.

"Hurts?" He laughed at himself, "I don't feel anything anymore in this pair of dead legs."

The heart-piercing pain in the car accident seemed like a world away from him. For the first time, he knew that it was a blessing to feel pain.

"Come with me."

Tang Qiaoqiao stood up and pushed Shen Yue to the side of the sofa. She helped him lie down on the couch and straightened his legs. Then she rushed to her room to take out a wooden box.

Before sitting down, she also rushed to get a small cushion.

Shen Yue looked at her so busy like a little spinning top, wandering around the room. The corners of her mouth slightly raised unconsciously.

"Ready." Tang Qiaoqiao put the wooden box on the coffee table and sat on the side of his feet with a small cushion under her calf.

She rubbed her hands to heated up her hands and said with a smile, "I'll massage you first."

Tang Qiaoqiao started to press from the inner side of his ankle with her thumb, moving slowly and gently from the ankle to the calf, then to the knee......

Tang Qiaoqiao never specifically study massage. She just watched some tutorial video and remembered the 12-character mantra "light rather than floating, heavy without pressing, soft but just."

" How is the strength? Do you feel it now?"

"If you press twice and I could feel it, doctors all over the world won't have a job."

"How can doctors compare to me." She was treating him with spiritual energy.

Time passed by. With Tang Qiaoqiao's massage, Shen Yue felt a tingling sensation slowly rising from his tail bone to his spine. His calf was also a little hot.

'It must be an illusion from a psychological effect.'

Gradually, Tang Qiaoqiao's hand moved from his calf to his thigh.

Shen Yue stared blankly at her pair of small white and pink hands moving upwards, which gradually approaching the indescribable place.

However, she didn't seem to mean to stop.

Shen Yue's breathing became heavy, and he caught her hand. "Enough!"

Tang Qiaoqiao pressed vigorously, feeling that she could do the massage better and better, but she was suddenly interrupted. She was a little confused.

"I didn't press well?"

"No," Shen Yue's face was tense, "just don't press it here."

Tang Qiaoqiao blinked and moved her gaze down to some indescribable place. She seemed to understand something and tentatively asked, "So your lower body is not completely numb?" Some places can still be used, right?

Shen Yue's expression became dark. Why does this woman mention this kind of thing without blushing every time?

Sometimes she looks as simple as white paper. She can cheer after planting a few leafy vegetables. Sometimes she can only be described as shameless, such as now.

As an ancient iron ladle, Tang Qiaoqiao can be regarded as dense as real steel in the matter of man and woman.

Taoist priests in the world of comprehension are keen on the love of men and women, and they even practice dual cultivation, but most of them try to get rid of the seven passions and six desires in order to achieve enlightenment.