Chapter 46: Honeycomb Corn Kernels

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't know that her image had been upgraded from a King Kong Barbie in the hearts of netizens. She, Xu Yuyi, Wei Yiqi, and the cameraman ran all the way out of the crow's revenge circle.

Xu Yuyi, who had fallen behind, had been "air-bombed" several times by the crows. He wailed with a bitter face, "I hate crows."

Tang Qiaoqiao comforted him with a serious face, "You are sacrificing your ego and protecting everyone."

Wei Yiqi also teased him, "Yes, Brother Yu Yi. I will always remember your selfless dedication."

Xu Yuyi patted his head with anger, "Little kid, you just ran so joyously. Why don't you think of blocking it for your brother?" He didn't dare to do this to Tang Qiaoqiao, so he could only attack the younger Wei Yiqi.

Wei Yiqi hid behind Tang Qiaoqiao, poked his head out behind her, and smiled. "It's useless for me to block. The crow was looking for you."

"Damn it, don't hide." Xu Yuyi and Wei Yiqi circled Tang Qiaoqiao. Tang Qiaoqiao looked helpless, looking at them as three-year-old kids.

The three of them continued to make their way towards the destination. There was not much time left until the time set by the program group.

After walking for a while, they met the other group halfway through.

Guo Bao, Zhang Yang, and Wang Xing'er also took a rest at another supply point for the night, but they were not as lucky as Tang Qiaoqiao. They only found some wild vegetables and cooked them in a soup to satisfy their hunger in the evening. They woke up in the morning and has not eaten anything yet. Wang Xing'er was still limping, holding a stick with vacant eyes.

However, when they met Tang Qiaoqiao and her party, the expressions on their faces were very wonderful.

They were so embarrassed, but the three people of Tang Qiaoqiao's group were still in high spirits. Their clothes were still similar to when they came in.

What's even more annoying is that all three of Tang Qiaoqiao's group are holding a thick sugar cane in their hands and chewing hard.

They encountered a cluster of wild sugarcane on the road, and the juice was extremely sweet. They broke a few, gnawed it, and spit out the scum. They didn't have to worry about the garbage sorting problem. It was really wonderful.

Guo Bao looked enviously at the crisp sugarcane in their mouths. He could even hear the sound of swallowing.

Why didn't they find wild sugarcane?

He pursed his dry lips, smiled, and asked, "Can we exchange some sugarcane with you?"

He was also embarrassed to ask for their things for nothing.

Xu Yuyi asked loudly, "What do you want to exchange?"

Zhang Yang: "We can use salt to exchange." This was what they found at the supply point.

"Salt?" Xu Yuyi and Wei Yiqi looked at each other and smiled, "We have chili powder, pepper powder, and five-spice powder here. Would you like it?"

Guo Baohe and Zhang Yang looked surprised.

"It's not fair!" Wang Xing'er called out, "Why did your supply points have so many things?"

Xu Yuyi whistling back to her. "Miss, you are mistaken. This is not from the supply point. This is our thing."

Wang Xing'er laughed sarcastically, "Then where did it come from? Don't tell me that it was picked up by the roadside."

"Sister Qiaoqiao brought it herself." Wei Yiqi said.