Chapter 44: Turtle Soup in Bamboo Tube

The clear stream is gurgling in the mountains, and lush trees surrounded them on both sides.

Under the beauty of this deep mountain, Tang Qiaoqiao, Wei Yiqi, and Xu Yuyi lit a fire on the open space by the creek and skewered fish.

It was just that when Tang Qiaoqiao took out a stainless steel seasoning jar from the pouch on her waist in a leisurely manner, the other two guests and the cameraman who followed them were stunned.

Especially Xu Yuyi's eyes that were about to pop out. His expression instantly pleased the netizens in the live broadcast room.

【Master Xu suspects that his eyes may be wrong at the moment LOLLLLLL】

【Hahahaha. The precious thing hanging on Tang Qiaoqiao's waist is actually just a spice jar!!!!!】

【As expected of foodie Tang Qiaoqiao. Even in the deep mountains, the most important thing is to eat and drink well】

【Qiao Bao always plays her cards contrary to common sense. She is seriously funny】

【Please bear with her. My idol's style is like this (covering the face)】

【Actually, as expected from Tang Qiaoqiao. She can't do without eating wherever she goes】

【This is a wilderness survival show, not playing house. Tang Qiaoqiao only brought a condiment jar?? It's too trivial. If she has to do the task alone, she might have to cheat her teammates. Seasoning farts.】

Xu Yuyi also asked this question on the spot. "You just bring this thing to survive in the wild. If you didn't team with us, you wouldn't even be able to make a fire? At least bring a necessary item."

"Is it difficult to make a fire?" Tang Qiaoqiao asked.

Then, she found a small dry wooden stick and put some fluffy dry withered grass under the stick. Next, she found a thinner stick and aligned it vertically with a small hole she cut out on the stick. Then she started rubbing the small stick with her hands. Her speed was so fast that the others only see an afterimage.

In a short while, white smoke appeared on the wooden stick, and a few sparks popped up from time to time. As some sparks fell on the withered grass below the stick, a flame strung up all of a sudden.

Xu Yuyi was completely convinced this time. "I will call you father from now on."

Tang Qiaoqiao: "Thank you, but I'm too young to give birth to a son like you."

Xu Yuyi touched his face and said, "How can you do everything? I have never met a girl like you before."

Tang Qiaoqiao was expressionless and replied to him, "Every girl is unique. Of course, you haven't seen someone like me before. You didn't know me."

【Hahahaha, Xu Yuyi failed to tease. Tang Qiaoqiao's is the real daughter of steel】

【I took back what I said about Tang Qiaoqiao just now about she would cheat her teammates. She will just top them all】

【I understand. Others go to the wild to survive, but Tang Qiaoqiao goes to the wild for food broadcast】

Then, Wei Yiqi and Xu Yuyi are grilling fish in their hands, and Tang Qiaoqiao is also not idle. She picked three relatively thick bamboo tubes which are intact on both sides. Then she hollowed out the middle, kept the cut piece as a lid, and placed it in the middle of the two stones. She lit fire below the two stones, and the bamboo tubes could act as small temporary pots.

Tang Qiaoqiao's whole set of actions when handling the bamboo tube was so smooth and easy. Although Xu Yuyi brought that machete, he didn't actually think carefully about its use.