Chapter 58: Live Streaming

Shen Yue remembered that Tang Qiaoqiao said that she couldn't fall asleep last night, and wanted to massage his leg. It was painful at first, but after time passed, he felt more and more comfortable, and then fell asleep without knowing it.

After waking up, the line that Tang Qiaoqiao divided between the two had long disappeared, and she had squeezed to his side.

It was the first time that Shen Yue saw the sleeping Tang Qiaoqiao, so quiet and well-behaved. He won't worry about her coming and choking him to death.

Shen Yue looked at Tang Qiaoqiao carefully. Her small face was white and pure. The messy hair floated to her nose, and she subconsciously wrinkled the tip of her nose.

Who knows if Tang Qiaoqiao was dreaming about something, but her body moved, and her arm hugged him tighter.

She didn't sleep properly, and the neckline of her shirt was looming down, revealing her fair skin. Shen Yue looked down and saw the faint undulating curve under her white shirt.

Shen Yue suddenly realized what was the soft thing touching his arm. A flow of heat surged across his face, and he stared at the ceiling, not daring to look down.

At any rate, he is also a full-blooded adult man, and all his necessary parts are fine. How can he stand the soft fragrance and warm jade in his arms?

Shen Yue felt his lower body tightened. In order to avoid the embarrassment after Tang Qiaoqiao woke up, he gently pushed her arm away, trying to turn her over.

Tang Qiaoqiao couldn't sleep for most of the night. At this time, she was sleeping soundly. She also dreamed that she was holding a huge roast leg of lamb.

But she didn't mind. When struggling to bite the leg of lamb, a hand suddenly stretched out from the sky trying to snatch her leg of lamb.

Tang Qiaoqiao was anxious. The leg of lamb is hers. No one could take it away.

She leaped forward, grabbed the leg of the lamb, opened her mouth, and gnawed it down.

At this time, only a stern cry of "Ah" came from the horizon, which shocked Tang Qiaoqiao who was chewing the leg of lamb.

What's even stranger is that the leg of lamb in her hand has changed inexplicably and turned into a human arm.

Immediately afterward, her forehead was pushed vigorously.

The pain caused Tang Qiaoqiao to open her misty eyes. At a glance, she saw that she was holding Shen Yue's small arm tightly, and there was a clearly visible tooth mark on it.

All red. She can see that the mouth that bit it was extremely ruthless.

Tang Qiaoqiao raised her eyes to meet Shen Yue's angry face, and her heart shook. Could it be that the thing she chewed was...

But she clearly saw a fat big leg of lamb.

Shen Yue gritted his teeth and said, "Are you a dog, you bite people in your dreams?"

Tang Qiaoqiao smiled guiltily, put his arm down gently. She carefully wiped the suspicious mark on Shen Yue's with her elbow, but accidentally wipe a trace of drool.

Shen Yue's expression was even more ugly.

Tang Qiaoqiao was too embarrassed to deny it when there was all physical evidence, so she had to jokingly say, "This is a small accident. I usually sleep ladylike."

Shen Yue pointed to her foot which still pressing on his calf. "Is this ladylike?"

"Oh, sorry." Tang Qiaoqiao quickly moved her feet away.