Chapter 39: Omelet Rice

After Li Ji left, Tang Qiaoqiao and Shen Yue looked at each other, and the room fell silent again.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked at Shen Yue for a long time. He and Li Ji wiggled their eyebrows just now, and their words were full of loopholes as if they thought she couldn't tell.

Shen Yue became uncomfortable because of her staring, and his face was faintly hot. Who knows if it was because of her scorching gaze or because of the embarrassment of being seen through.

Shen Yue forbore it and said gruffly, "Why are you looking at me like this?"

Tang Qiaoqiao stood up, walked around the room slowly, and said casually, "Since you have chosen this hotel, the company you are cooperating with is nearby."

Shen Yue frowned. "So what?"

"You also eat nearby at night, right?"

"Of course." Shen Yue bit his lip and bore it.

"Which restaurant did you eat at? Is it delicious? Tell me about it. I don't have time to go out to find food for the crew. I heard that there are many specialties here, and I really want to try it." Tang Qiaoqiao looked as if she just casually asked.

"..." Shen Yue hadn't eaten around here at all. How could he know?

Shen Yue was a little bit embarrassed, and it turned into anger, "How could I remember that kind of thing? They arranged it, and I just need to show my face."

"Oh, that's it?" Tang Qiaoqiao refused to give up and continued to ask, "What kind of dishes did you eat? Tell me, what kind of dishes are delicious. I will also remember, and I will try it next time."

Shen Yue was silent. This woman was absolutely deliberate.

Tang Qiaoqiao's eyes gleamed slyly. It was really interesting to see Shen Yue's aggrieved look.

Suddenly, Shen Yue's changed the topic, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. "You care so much about where I ate. What do you want to do? Isn't it because you want to check the place? Are you worried that I have some other woman outside?"

Tang Qiaoqiao was stunned.

"Madam," Shen Yue approached her, raised his eyebrows, and said in a low voice, "You can rest assured. I don't have any plans to provoke flowers for the time being."

His voice usually sounds very clear and smooth, but at the moment, he lowers his voice, and it sounds inexplicably a bit magnetic. The way he whispered "madam" made Tang Qiaoqiao's heart jump. She leaned her head back, pulling some distance from him.

"You think too much. I never bother to worry about it." Tang Qiaoqiao's face was slightly red. Her eyes rolled, but her tone was soft and unconvincing.

The corners of Shen Yue's mouth rose high.

Tang Qiaoqiao noticed that Shen Yue's bedsheets were not the uniform white bedsheets in the hotel, and she said, "You are really particular. You have to bring your own three-piece bedding set when you go out."

Shen Yue's fussy and hygiene standards will never fall.

Tang Qiaoqiao touched the bedsheet, and she has to say that the silk sheets brought out from home are more comfortable than those in the hotel.

"Master Shen, go to bed." Surprisingly, Tang Qiaoqiao didn't say anything else.

Shen Yue was stunned. "What's going on?"

"Come on to the bed. Let me see how your legs are." Tang Qiaoqiao patted the cold and soft sheets under her butt.

Shen Yue, who was happy for a few seconds, felt choked again.