Chapter 89: Molested

"But you have to promise me one thing." Tang Qiaoqiao said.

Shen Yue's mind is still in a frozen state, and he asks in a daze, "What is it?"

Tang Qiaoqiao solemnly said, "You change the name of your Weibo secondary account."

"Huh?"

Shen Yue thought Tang Qiaoqiao was going to punish him or request something serious, but it turned out just to change the Weibo name.

"What do you want me to change it to?"

Tang Qiaoqiao rolled her eyes and smiled. "It's not troublesome. Change the word 'silly' to 'beautiful.'"

'Beautiful Qiao's First-Class Gardener?'

Shen Yue frowned. "It's too shameful."

Tang Qiaoqiao refuted, "You are not ashamed to call yourself a first-class gardener?"

His level of watering randomly is not enough to qualify him as a gardener. The reason why the vegetables still grow well is that the vegetables in her garden have strong vitality.

Shen Yue: "Netizens will think that you are too narcissistic. It is better to call it "Sugar Qiao," which is the same as your fan name."

"Well, this is much better than silly," Tang Qiaoqiao was satisfied. She approached him and said, "Why didn't you use this name in the first place? It seems that you had a big opinion of me before."

Shen Yue smiled with a guilty conscience. "So I have really succumbed afterward."

How come other lovers could talk about love after they exchanged their hearts, but he and Tang Qiaoqiao are discussing this kind of irrelevant issue at this time?

Forget it. Tang Qiaoqiao's brain is different from ordinary people's. He should get used to it.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked at him and said, "Then we can move on to the next step."

Shen Yue was still a little confused. "Which step?"

Tang Qiaoqiao paused for a few seconds, then suddenly got close and pecked his face. Then she quickly left. It was so fast that Shen Yue couldn't respond at all.

The soft and warm touch, with a faint peach scent, flicked across his cheeks like feathers. It was itchy but then drifted away in an instant.

Caught off guard!

Shen Yue was stunned for a moment. His heart was "bam, bam," and felt like it almost jumped to his throat. Like an electric shock, a tingling sensation spread from his cheeks to his whole body.

He didn't expect that Tang Qiaoqiao would actually do this trick.

He was being molested by his own wife. Shouldn't he take the initiative on this kind of thing?

Tang Qiaoqiao watched Shen Yue's whole body red as if he was about to boil. The steam engine finally starts "steaming."

She smiled crookedly. Her shining eyes flashed with narrow light.

"Before, when you chased me to be your real wife, you acted like a veteran in love. Why is it you are so shy with just that a little kiss on the cheek?"

Shen Yue's voice was a little numb. "Who said I was shy? I was just not ready."

Tang Qiaoqiao joked, "Well, next time, I will give you a report in advance before I kiss you."

Although Tang Qiaoqiao was repeatedly entangled because of her feelings for Shen Yue, she will not be coy once she confirms her feelings.

Shen Yue said, "Then I will report now."