Chapter 79: Salted Duck Eggs & Sausages

Tang Qiaoqiao immediately dismissed her bizarre scandal with Zheng Gongju but did not express her opinion about Shen Yue.

Such a completely different attitude provokes another speculation by netizens. There is a lot of discussion about who is the mysterious man on the day of the landslide.

Finally, the official Weibo of the "Cocoon" crew came out to explain that Shen Yue was the producer of the film. That day, he came to the crew to visit, and there was a landslide on the way back. During the rescue process, he stepped up to help Tang Qiaoqiao. After that, he didn't want to say anything, so no one disclosed it to the public.

The official Weibo's statement seems to be okay, but in the eyes of netizens: There is real adultery!

【Fuck. This is really about Shen Yue. He is very upset to see that the credit has been put on Zheng Gongju】

【Tang Qiaoqiao and Shen Liang were entangled, and now she is actually related to his uncle. The rich family is really messy】

【Oh my God, so we can assume that the fireworks that Shen Yue set off in Happy Valley that day were actually for Tang Qiaoqiao?】

【Mom. This brain convulsion is so sweet. Shen Yue made a secret stamp to declare his sovereignty】

【Moreover, Shen Yue actually invested in this movie. Obviously, he will lose money. Don't tell me it's for the development of domestic horror films】

【But didn't Shen Yue had a car accident? I heard that he was in a wheelchair.】

【What are you afraid of? Even though he is in a wheelchair, he is still worth hundreds of billions】

【But why doesn't Tang Qiaoqiao said anything? Lord Shen is not a burden】

【Stupid, it's just that the relationship is not normal, so she cannot reply. Otherwise, with this investor dad, which actor dare to neglect?】

'It makes sense.'

Shen Yue, who was still struggling about why Tang Qiaoqiao hadn't replied, felt comfortable seeing the comments of netizens.

Although his wife wanted to deal with it coldly, his position in her heart is still extraordinary.

Since Shen Yue's identity as the producer of the film was exposed, he had been more unscrupulous in going to the crew to visit.

When Tang Qiaoqiao was filming, he was sitting openly next to the director.

With this big Buddha by his side, Chen Hao was under great pressure. Every time he shouted "cut", he felt a cold gaze faintly projected on him.

'Very scary.'

Fortunately, Tang Qiaoqiao played well. The number of times he was called "cut" was relatively small. Otherwise, Chen Hao will be frozen to death before the filming is finished.

Shen Yue appeared on the crew again and again. Chen Hao wanted to stop him but couldn't stop him. Various rumors started flying all over the Internet.

The noble son of the Shen family, who has always been very mysterious, is completely exposed to the public. His pictures circulating on the Internet are no longer just a few pitiful low-definition meeting photos but high-definition photos from various angles.

Although Shen Yue always has an iceberg face, with his impeccable facial features and a long black coat, he is an existence that could not be ignored, even though he is in a wheelchair.

Moreover, Shen Yue has a unique and cold temperament. In the messy set, he has a pitiful feeling gap-moe.

【Fuck. High-definition Shen Yue is so handsome. Much more handsome than his nephew, Shen Liang. I am really jealous of his rosy face. Why did he have to get into a wheelchair because of a car accident】