Chapter 68: Horror Movies

Tang Qiaoqiao and Shen Yue quickly solved a whole roast duck. Tang Qiaoqiao used the rest of the duck carcass to boil soup and added winter melon to it.

There is still some meat on the duck carcass, which is already delicious. There is no need to add any seasoning to the duck soup with winter melon. She just needs to sprinkle some salt to taste and boil it until the soup turns white.

Both of their stomachs were a little full, so Tang Qiaoqiao lay down on the rocking chair placed next to the small vegetable garden, resting while continuing to read the script.

Shen Yue simply moved his works over. The two of them faced the green vegetable garden in a yard, felt the light breeze, and no one said anything. They just sat quietly and did their own things. It was very comfortable.

However, this kind of happy life won't last long. Tang Qiaoqiao soon began to prepare for entering the filming group. It is impossible to learn how to make a thriller movie by experiencing it personally, so Shen Yue suggested that Tang Qiaoqiao to learn by watching classic thrillers in film history.

Tang Qiaoqiao felt that it was very reasonable, so she downloaded many thrillers and horror films. She also pulled Shen Yue to watch them together in the audio-visual room.

Watching horror movies with girls is the second trick Li Ji taught Shen Yue.

However, things were completely unexpected. The scene he was expecting, Tang Qiaoqiao fall into his arms with fright, did not appear.

Because Tang Qiaoqiao was not scared, but it was Shen Yue who was scared.

Who knows where Tang Qiaoqiao got these films. Each one is darker than the other and more frightening.

Shen Yue watched the thriller with Tang Qiaoqiao for a long time, and his little heart was overwhelmed.

And Tang Qiaoqiao, a heartless person, is completely fine. She even got time to summarize the similarities and expected track of the hero and heroine.

She casually said, "These people are going on vacation in the suburbs as well. We can guess the next plot."

Shen Yue didn't say a word.

Tang Qiaoqiao wondered why Shen Yue suddenly stopped talking. She leaned over, looked at him, and saw the corners of his mouth were pressed tightly. She asked tentatively, "You are not afraid, right?"

"How is it possible." Shen Yue clenched his fists and tried to keep his expression unchanged. "I just think these movies are boring."

"Really?" Tang Qiaoqiao looked suspicious.

Shen Yue said, "You really didn't screen your choice of movies."

"Nonsense. These movies are all obtained from major recommendation lists, and their reviews are very good." Tang Qiaoqiao retorted, "It's your level of appreciation that has a problem."

"Don't worry. If this one doesn't suit your taste, there will be seven or eight more next. There must be one that you like."

Shen Yue: ...

'There are seven or eight more?'

'Gosh!'

Tang Qiaoqiao was really not afraid when she was watching it, but when she turned off the lights to go to sleep at night, her anxiety came out.

In the silent and dark room, scenes of horror that she had seen during the day began to flash in Tang Qiaoqiao's mind.

If it's just a simple ghost movie, like Sadako, she won't be afraid at all. But the directors of those classic thrillers are masters of creating a horror atmosphere.