Chapter 81: Humanoid Heater

"How about you becoming my real wife?" When Shen Yue spoke, he stared straight at Tang Qiaoqiao, making her unable to escape.

Tang Qiaoqiao's breathing was messed up.

Beauty is a trap.

Shen Yue's face is too tempting, especially when he looks at her intently with those dark eyes. Who can stand it?

Tang Qiaoqiao almost subconsciously replied, "I will."

However, the words rolled to her lips, but she swallowed it back.

Maybe it was because she was not a human in her previous life. She got her body only because of an accidental opportunity of being struck by lightning. Her time as an adult is too short, and she has not had time to experience the so-called seven passions and six desires of human beings.

But when she thinks back to these days with Shen Yue and what he has done for her, she can't say anything to refuse.

Tang Qiaoqiao doesn't know what's wrong with her. She has always claimed to live a free and easy life. Why has she become such a mess now?

Shen Yue could see that Tang Qiaoqiao wanted to say something but stopped. He asked in a low voice, "Is there anyone else in your heart?"

Tang Qiaoqiao asked, "What if I said that?"

Shen Yue paused. In his mind, he listed all the male stars who have worked together with Tang Qiaoqiao during this period. Shen Liang, he didn't even need to think about it and passed him directly. Wei Yiqi is too tender. Hu Miao is too unrestrained. Xu Yuyi is too stupid...

Impossible, it is impossible for one of these crooked melons to be able to enter her eye.

Tang Qiaoqiao asked, "We are not a real couple. If I like someone else, will you let me go?"

Shen Yue was silent.

"I will." He said after pondering for a while. "Then, I will chase you back."

Tang Qiaoqiao chuckled twice. "You are so sure?"

"Yes, because there is no other man who knows you better than me." Shen Yue gently touched her forehead. "I'm not in a hurry. You think about it slowly, and answer me when you think it over."

Tang Qiaoqiao nodded slightly.

---

Since the broadcast of "Our Family," Tang Qiaoqiao's commercial value has also soared. She has been invited to various commercial activities.

A newly opened shopping mall in Beijing hosted a celebration party. Many celebrities were invited to the opening gala. Tang Qiaoqiao was among them.

Because of the arrival of celebrities, the shopping mall held a red carpet event. The temperature in Beijing in winter is below zero. Because they are afraid that the female celebrities in evening dresses will not be able to handle it, the red carpet is not too long.

Tang Qiaoqiao came with Chen Qing this time. The two played sisters in "Our Family," and they have many scenes together. They also have sisters CP on Weibo.

When two people got off the car, they attracted everyone's attention. One dressed in black and one dressed in white, but both are slim and graceful.

"Aren't you cold?" After Chen Qing smiled and greeted the fans who kept screaming on both sides, she asked Tang Qiaoqiao in a low voice.

She is wearing a long black dress with long sleeves. Except for her neck, she was wrapped tightly. However, when she got out of the car, she suddenly felt as if she had fallen into the ice cellar, and her whole body was shocked by the cold.