Chapter 24: Benefits of Leeks

"You weren't spotted when you came here?" Shen Liang asked with a frown. There were a lot of celebrities that lived in this community, and paparazzi often squatted outside.

Tang Rou smiled awkwardly and shook the mask on her hand. "I came with full gear."

Shen Liang noticed that Tang Rou was wearing a long windbreaker with a hood and big sunglasses on top of her hair. His heart was a little more settled, and his tone softened. "How come you are here so late?"

He opened the door, and the two entered the door one after another.

Tang Rou smiled and said, "I haven't seen you for a few days, and I missed you. Is this reason okay?" She was sad that Shen Liang didn't ask why she had ignored him for a few days, but she only said he missed him.

After recording the show for a whole day, running and jumping from a goose and then killed a fish, he was bumped on the road for more than two hours on the way back. He felt that his whole body was going to fall apart. At the moment, Shen Lian has no energy to talk about love. He just wants to wash, take a bath, then lay down like a corpse.

Tang Rou saw Shen Liang's slightly cold attitude, and her expression became dull.

Before, Shen Liang suddenly questioned her because he found out about her second Weibo account, so she deliberately left him in the cold for a few days to play hard to catch.

But she didn't expect that Shen Liang turned around and actually appeared on the same show as Tang Qiaoqiao. The relationship between the two seemed to be a lot closer, and the headline was extremely lively.

Some netizens also say that they are both talented and attractive. They are right for each other.

Tang Rou never expected things to go like this.

Before, Shen Liang was extremely disgusted with Tang Qiaoqiao, but now he was so devoted to eating the food she cooked as if he had forgotten their contradiction.

Tang Qiaoqiao and Shen Liang were on the news together openly and honestly, but she, his genuine girlfriend, cannot be seen at all. She had to sneak around every time she came here. Tang Rou was very unwilling.

Shen Liang collapsed on the sofa. Tang Rou restrained her expression and sat down on his side. Her tone was very gentle, "Is it very tiring to record the program? How about I massage your head? "

Shen Liang yawned and waved his hand. "Don't bother. I just want to take a hot bath."

Tang Rou thought about it and said, "I watched the show. You and Qiaoqiao were very happy to get along."

Shen Liang glanced at her and said, "After all, it was in front of the camera. In front of the live audience, it is not right to fight face to face."

"Also, but I didn't know Qiaoqiao can cook."

"Ah, her cooking is quite good." Shen Liang pursed his lips. Even on the road, he was still pondering about the beautiful taste of the goose in the clay pot.

Tang Rou's face became cold, but she still pretending to be innocent and said, "Qiaoqiao is actually not bad. I told you before that the matter about she entangled you before were misunderstandings." Tang Rou said casually as if she was helping Tang Qiaoqiao to explain.

Shen Liang nodded in agreement. "Maybe I did not know her enough."

Tang Rou was stunned. 'Why? Were their relationship had developed to the point where he wants to know Tang Qiaoqiao?'

"She is married to your uncle now. Why don't we find a chance to get together, the four of us? We are all relatives." Tang Rou said the word "uncle" with pressure.