Chapter 98: Taking the Lead

The melodious music continued, and a couple of lovers in the room danced quietly. The man was wearing a gray coat, and the woman was wearing a beige dress. When the orange light hit them, it made them look very warm.

At this moment, Shen Yue's heart was full. Tang Qiaoqiao put her head on his shoulder. As soon as he lowered his head, he could see the messy hair on Tang Qiaoqiao's forehead, and he could smell a sweet peach scent.

Shen Yue just made a "sniffing" action, and Tang Qiaoqiao felt it.

"I haven't washed my hair. I just came back today, so don't smell it. Don't blame me if you smell any strange smell."

Shen Yue smiled softly. "No, it's a peach smell."

This sentence made Tang Qiaoqiao very comfortable. Her little head rubbed his shoulder affectionately as if she just noticed that Shen Yue's shoulders were so wide for the first time.

Tang Qiaoqiao is so quiet and gentle. Shen Yue is still a bit unaccustomed to it.

However, after a while, Tang Qiaoqiao said bluntly again, "Can your legs work?"

"You want to say that I can't ask men whether it works. It would hurt your self-esteem?" Tang Qiaoqiao self-examined herself in time. "I'm just worried that you can't stand for too long."

Shen Yue looked into her eyes. "Not only can I stand well, but I can also..."

Tang Qiaoqiao asked for knowledge, "What else can you do?"

"I can do this."

Shen Yue's right hand buckled her armpit, and he put his left hand behind Tang Qiaoqiao's knees and carried her.

Tang Qiaoqiao was caught off guard and had to hold Shen Yue's neck tightly.

"I was princess-carried by you three times, and now I can finally settle the account." When Shen Yue said this, he smiled like a child.

"You are acting like a kindergarten kid, so naive." Tang Qiaoqiao laughed and joked.

Shen Yue didn't refute but took two steps forward and put Tang Qiaoqiao on the big bed. He put his hands on both sides of her body and stared at her deeply.

"Then we will do something that is not naive."

Tang Qiaoqiao asked openly, "Do you want to do dual cultivation with me?"

'Dual cultivation? Is she fascinated by those fairy TV dramas?'

Shen Yue nodded and smiled, "Can we?"

As long as she was a little unwilling, he would stop here.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked back at him with a slight smile on the corner of her mouth. Her eyes did not evade his gaze or fear him but were full of joy and curiosity.

She grabbed Shen Yue's tie and pulled it down. She leaned close to his ears, and her voice was seductive. "It's okay, but-- "

Before she finished speaking, Shen Yue suddenly felt a whirlpool. He was pushed onto the bed. Tang Qiaoqiao turned into the offense and straddling him.

"I have to dominate in this matter."

Tang Qiaoqiao put her hands on his chest and looked at him condescendingly.

Shen Yue laughed so hard that his chest trembles. Then he spread his hands to the side and lay flat as if letting her do what she wanted.

"Then come." He wondered if Tang Qiaoqiao could do it at all.

Tang Qiaoqiao glanced at the man and felt that she was underestimated.

She bent down, leaned to Shen Yue's chin, and took a bite. The other party suffered a lot of pain, and she smiled until she showed her pointed tiger teeth.