Chapter 61: Graceful Knight Qiaoqiao

The director has an opaque box in his hand. He patted the box and said, "Inside, there are eight balls divided into four colors: red, blue, yellow, and white. If you get the same color, then you are a group."

Usually, "ZhiYong Chong Chong" has six permanent guests, but two people requested leave this time. With four guest stars, there are a total of eight people, which means each group will be a group of two.

The permanent guests were very humble and said that the new guests should draw the lot first.

"Then I will be the first one." Feng Tian is the youngest of this group. As the saying goes, newborn calves are not afraid of tigers. She was the first to draw and got a small red ball.

She turned around triumphantly and ran to Shen Liang's side. "Brother Shen Liang, hurry up. We will be in the same team if you also draw red. The chances will be greater if you draw early."

"It is reasonable." Shen Liang glanced sideways. If he draws early, the chances of not being in the same team as Tang Qiaoqiao are also greater.

Tang Qiaoqiao heard their conversation and wanted to tell them that the probability of drawing earlier or later was the same.

However, Shen Liang drew a yellow ball, and Feng Tian stomped her feet in annoyance.

Immediately afterward, Chen Qing took Tang Qiaoqiao to walk to the box.

Chen Qing drew first and got a blue ball.

When Tang Qiaoqiao went up to draw, Chen Qing was cheering on the side, "Blue! Blue! We have to be the invincible sisters who swept the audience today."

Although Chen Qing is full of strong excitement, Tang Qiaoqiao also hopes to draw blue. In short, she doesn't want to team up with Shen Liang. Instead, she wants to compete with Shen Liang.

Tang Qiaoqiao reached into the box, took out a small ball, held it tightly in the palm of her hand before slowly opened her palm.

At this time, not only her heart was lifted, but Shen Liang, who was also nervously looking at her intently.

They saw a bright red ball staying in her palm.

Tang Qiaoqiao choked silently.

She didn't have to team up with Shen Liang, but it didn't feel great to be with Feng Tian. Feng Tian looked at her with deep hostility.

Shen Liang was actually relieved.

Last time, he was not familiar with the environment because he was in the countryside. But now, this is not a rural area. There are no local pigs, no big white geese, so he will never lose to Tang Qiaoqiao like last time.

Feng Tian's face was sulky. She had never expected to be in the same group as Tang Qiaoqiao. But if she thinks about it, she can vent her anger to Tang Qiaoqiao for her Brother Shen Liang.

Chen Qing hugged Tang Qiaoqiao and said in a very tragic tone, "This is the last hug of the two of us. From then on, we are the enemies of different states. I will not be soft."

Tang Qiaoqiao: ...

The director looked at the four guest stars today with a wonderful expression on his face. The corners of his mouth are grinning high. Interesting, everyone is amazing! He doesn't have to worry about the ratings.

Then another permanent guest, a famous actor Ma Zhen, drew a blue ball and became teammates with Chen Qing, while Shen Liang joined a permanent female guest's team.

From the four groups, only Tang Qiaoqiao's group are both women. The other three groups are pairs of men and women.

After everyone was divided into teams, the director rubbed his hands and said, "This time, we only have two roles: a princess and a knight. As for who is the princess and who is the knight, you decide by yourself."