Chapter 8: Levi VS Cale

“All right, everyone! Finally, the wait is over! It's time for Devil's Trivia Showdown, the quiz show that pits demon against human!”

Asmo said into the audience.

“Today, our competitors will be testing their knowledge regarding a super famous, super popular fantasy series. One that's known by young and old alike... The Tale of the Seven Lords!”

Asmo added. The audience started cheering.

Wooooo!!!

“Now, it's time to introduce our two competitors. First, he's a demon who freely admits to being a giant TSL nerd! Meeeeeetttt Leviathan!”

Asmo then pointed his hand on Levi, welcoming him. The audience started cheering loudly as Levi walk into the center.

“I am the G.O.A.T. None can oppose me.”

Levi confidently said while looking at the audience.

“And his challenger claims to have been introduced to TSL only very recently after reading the whole volume of the book! Say hello Cale Henituse!”

Cale then walk into the center. The demons could see how he walk elegantly towards the center. Some succubus and incubus started cheering for Cale.

(A/N: Cale have other fans. Let's cheer our dear commander, readers! Wooooo!!!)

“Greetings everyone, I am Cale Henituse.”

Cale slightly bowed while smiling at the audience. The audience cheered even more loudly after seeing Cale's bright smile (which is actually a 'Let's scam someone' smile).

Levi suddenly felt a little jealous at the cheer of the audience, while Cale is quite confused on why they are cheering so loudly at him.

“You know, I don't really care about this whole competition thing, honestly. I mean, I already know how this is going to end.”

Levi confidently said, trying to cheer up his ego. Cale could only raise his brow while looking at him.

“I'm only doing this because it gives me a chance to show off my encyclopedia knowledge of TSL to everyone.”

Levi reason out.

Serving as judge for today's competition is our very own Demon Lord himself, Diavolo!”

Diavolo then confidently walk towards the center.

“Hello there, everyone. Good to see you.”

Diavolo greeted the audience.

Color commentary will be provided by Satan, Avatar of Wrath. But a good commentary needs to keep a cool head. I wonder if he really is up to the task?”

Asmo's sweat drop as he said those words. But thank god Satan was not offended.

“I don't think that's going to be a problem. So I'm doing the commentary? That's a lot responsible.”

Satan replied. He was, in fact, not offended at what Asmo just said. Honestly, he was excited at the competition.

Satan then glance at Cale. Cale just gave him a smile, which completely surprised Satan and caught him off guard. He hurriedly averted his eyes, without knowing that his ears are turning red.

Cale was a bit confused at Satan's action, but he quickly thought that maybe it was nothing, which completely made the ancient powers facepalm.

Now, say hello to our guest demon, the always-famished Beelzebub! For his appearance fee, he requested to be compensation for cheeseburgers.”