Chapter 13: A pet is a big responsibility

Author's Note:

Characters might be out of character sometimes.

This chapter includes swearing, and might have grammatical errors.

The bonus part is not part of the chapter.

«...» - wind elements
<...> - gods
“Italic”/ Italic - flash back/record

Thank you and happy reading ❤️

. . . .

[Beel (and Belphie)'s room]

“Cale, this is not what I was talking about at all.”

Luke said, frowning.

. . . .

(Few minutes ago)

“I need you to let me spend the night into your room tonight. Please I'm begging you..!”

‘Aigoo...’

“My wall is currently under repair so I cannot use my room for now nor let you spend the night, but I guess I can let you spend the night on the room I am currently sleeping with.”

Luke's face brighten. Cale didn't like the idea of sending Luke back alone, unless he'll call Simeon. But seeing Luke coming at the House of Lamentation alone means that something bad must have happen.

‘Something must have happened between him and Simeon.’

“Really? Thank you, Cale!”

Luke said, happily.

. . . .

“Cale, what is the meaning of this? Why are we in Beelzebub's room?!”

Luke exclaimed.

“Wait, don't tell me. Cale is currently sharing a room with you?!”

Luke exclaimed, pointing his finger towards Beel, not liking about the fact that Cale is currently sharing a room with Beelzebub.

“You're talking too loud. If you don't want others to know you're here, you better keep it down.”

Beel warned.

“What exactly happened on Cale's room?”

Luke asked, raising his brow.

“It's all because of the custard.”

“The custard...?”

Luke asked back in confusion.

“Cale and I have to share room for now. We don't have a choice. Those were Lucifer's orders.”

Beel replied. Though, his answer is related to the question but not exactly what the answer Luke wanted to hear. Beel then looked at Luke as if he was a lost puppy.

“I don't remember asking anyone to pick up a dog from the street and bring it back here, not to mention one that never stops barking.”

Beel added, which completely offended Luke.

“Hey! Don't compare me into a dog!”

Luke exclaimed, glaring at Beel, which Cale found it cute because he REALLY look like a chihuahua when he's angry.

“Anyway, I wasn't picked up off the street! I came here on my own free will!”

Luke added.

Beel wanted Luke to lower down his voice, but since he doesn't know how to shut a chihuahua's mouth, he can only give him a drink. That might help for the angry chihuahua to calm down.