Chapter 21: Chaotic night

Author's Note:

Characters might be out of character sometimes.

This chapter includes swearing, and might have grammatical errors.

The bonus part is not part of the chapter.

«...» - wind elements
<...> - gods
"Italic"/ Italic - flash back/record/dream

Thank you and happy reading ❤️

. . . .

[ Cale, Asmodeus and Simeon's room ]

“Interesting...”

It's been twenty minutes since Asmodeus kept on "checking" on Cale's body.

“Cale, you know your ring finger longer than your index finger, right? Hmm, ooh, and I looooove the shape of your fingernails!”

Asmodeus leaned closer to Cale.

“Let me see your teeth. Go on, open your mouth... Let's hear you say aaaah.”

Cale slowly move backwards. He wanted to get away with Asmodeus however, Asmodeus is holding his hands, preventing him from getting away.

“Hehe. Come on, don't be shy.”

Asmodeus seems to have discovered a new hobby; it was teasing Cale. He find Cale's reactions cute and funny. Though that was not the only reason why he search around Cale's body.

“You've certainly taken quite a liking to Cale, haven't you?”

Simeon interjected.

“Well, of course I have. Otherwise I never would've have made a pact, wouldn't I?”

Asmodeus replied as if it was the most obvious answer.

“Still, who would've thought that Cale kept such a powerful magic hidden within. Where had it be hiding all this time, I wonder?”

Cale thought the same thing as Simeon. He knew he never have magic. So the possible explanation would be Lilith.

Lilith did promise to give a portion of her power to Cale. Even though Cale didn't want it.

“That's what I intended to find out. We're going to discover where it's hiding. I'm going to take it nice and slowly, and be very thorough...'kay?”

Asmo said, smiling.

Cale found this smile of his scary.

However, he considered the notion that Asmodeus was probably "checking" his body because he was interested in where his power was kept, which is impossible to locate.

Though, it didn't change the fact that Cale found Asmodeus' action creepy.

Suddenly, Asmodeus's arm was around Cale's shoulder.

Cale sweat dropped on Asmodeus' sudden action.

“Ooh, Cale! Is it okay if I sleep together with you in your bed tonight? You don't mind, do you? Of course, you don't?”

‘Coming from you makes it sound like a threat.’

Cale thought.

Cale was about to reject Asmodeus' ridiculous offer when Mammon suddenly barged in without knocking.

“OH NO, YOU DON'T!”

Mammon pointed his finger on Asmodeus, glaring at him.

“Asmo, what're you doin' in Cale's bed?! And why do you have your arm around his shoulders, huh?!! You're too close! Get away! Get away right now! Far enough that I can't see you!”