《 Prologue 》

A/N: This is your hero outfit for the rest of the series. Her clothes will be changed throughout the dimensions she will be traveling. As for your name, you will be called Gwen or you can name yourself whatever you like. Enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A land with many levels stands behind the beach. Lush green lies on top and a brown checkerboard marks the sides. Palm trees sit among loops, ramps, and platos. A blue blur grabs gold rings and spins a cat and frog.

"Whoa! Uhh... uhh..."

Sonic comes back and catches him before he falls.

"Sorry, Big! Sorry, Froggy! Can't chat— gotta go help our friends!"

Sonic then runs off. Big smiles and waves at him.

"No problem, Sonic!"

Froggy ribbits at Sonic.

"Home is where your friends are, as they say..."

Sonic gives the readers a wink. White flashes to show Gwen, Amy, Tails, Flicky, Big, and Froggy sitting in a picnic by a palm tree as they smile.

"...and that's Green Hill, where the best beaches, palm trees, and chili dogs..."

Amy could be seen talking to Sonic, who looks rather confused. It then moves to Tails flying near the palm tree while talking. Gwen staring up at the palm tree with a fond smile as she places a hand on the bark. Then Sonic is lying down on a picnic blanket and he gets happy to see Big showing him a handful of chili dogs.

"...are just the tip of the iceberg."

Another white flashes to Tails piloting the Tornado with Knuckles, Amy, and Gwen on board.

"We've saved this place a million times from this doofus."

Eggman turns and lets out a nefarious laughter.

"And then there's Shadow."

An orange blur zooms down and crashes onto the stone rocks as they torn into pieces. Shadow could be seen as he stands over the destruction he made with a scowl look on his face.

"It's complicated. More on him later."

Shadow turns and then takes off. It later flashes to Sonic, Gwen, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and surprisingly Rouge standing on a hill facing the danger that's up ahead.

"The fact is, we never lose."

Sonic zooms past the destroyed robot and runs up the wall.

"'Cause when you've got a crew like mine, there's nothing that can stop you!"

Once he made it to the top, Sonic runs into the cave and skids to a stop.

"Hey, guys! I made it!"

Gwen, Knuckles, Tails, Rouge, and Amy all glare at him as they shouted.

"You're late!!!"

Eggman perked up at his voice and turned around.

"Sonic!"

Sonic grins at him.

"Eggman!"

Eggman stands with his robots along with Orbot and Cubot.

"Just in time to watch me claim the Paradox Prism and transform your disgustingly green world into something more..."

Eggman stands behind the multicolored crystals that glows.