《 Chapter 2: Shattered Pt. 2 》

Sonic and Gwen speeds past the neon sign and past the resident who had his hands up to the bot. The robot looks to where the hedgehog siblings head off and sets off the alarm. Gwen looks back while roller skating and immediately goes to destroy it with her weapon, only to release electric volts from her finger. It causes the robot to malfunction and then shut down instantly, shocking both Gwen and the resident.

"What the...?" she questioned, only to be cut off by Sonic.

"Finding Tails would be a lot easier if everything was covered in grass and palm trees, like it should be."

"But this isn't Green Hills as it used to be. I get the feeling that we're not in our home anymore."

As soon as she finished her sentence, they see a big flying robot with colored lights stops them and lands on its feet.

"Whoa!" Sonic exclaimed, skidding to a stop.

"Eggman!" Gwen glared at the robot.

"Finally! I don't know what you did, and I don't know how you did it, but we're gonna kick your Ro-butt!"

The robot pressed the yellow button in the middle and started making infantile chatter. This left Sonic and Gwen confused on what he was saying. The colored lights flash in a circle and they stop on the one with the rattle. A giant rattle pops out of the arm. Gwen immediately pulls out her giant fist whip and gets into her fighting stance, but not Sonic who looks rather amused.

"What is that, a baby rattle? Not exactly scary-"

"Sonic!"

He was cut off when the other arm punches him and he flies back. The robot lets out a childish laughter as Sonic slams into the wall again. The rattle retracts and the robot crawls towards Gwen. She charges back and spins her giant fist whip and swings it towards it. The robot catches the fist and starts swinging her.

"Whoa whoa whoa!!"

The robot then lets go of the whip and she went flying to the top of the building. The robot then charges at Sonic by crawling. Gwen gets up with a groan and jumps back down, not noticing a certain two people was watching her with wide eyes. Sonic gets up and tries to run but he was having a hard time as his shoes spin.

"Whoa! Come on, shoes!"

The robot leaps at Sonic, but misses once he speeds past him. The robot turns and chases him. Sonic trips, flips, and smacks into a wall.

"Ow!"

He turns and dodges a punch thrown by the robot. Sonic then jumps on top of it and runs over the robot. He flips and falls. The robot let out a childish shout and did a frustrating stomp before crawling after him. Sonic flips and jumps to a different ledges around him. The robot jumps up, but Gwen charges in and kicks it to the ground as the robot lands on its feet. Gwen quickly lands in front of the robot and she notices her bangs of her strand glows red and suddenly feels energy. She looks around and notices the street lights started flickering. Having an idea, she stands perfectly straight, holding her fingers in her hand. She moves her arms in a circular motion, generating electricity and firing the bolt into the robot, sending it flying.

"You can make lightning?! Awesome! How did you do that?" Sonic asked in awe.

"I... I don't know. I just... feel it somehow. It must have something to do with my hair."

She repeats her actions, generating electricity again and firing it off into the robot again that was about to get up. The robot let out childish cries as it lies on its back, throwing tantrums by kicking. Sonic lands and spins around the robot and makes a tornado that lifts and spins the robot. The robot started shouting as it spins.