Chapter 3: The Beauties of Portland

Stefan's POV
I just woke up from the light of the sun shining in my eyes. I see someone by the blinds. When my vision becomes clearer, I see Jay in front of me. He rushes "Okay, come on. Time to wake up sleepy head."

I groan and exclaim in annoyance "Why?!" And he answers "Because I was thinking we take Freya sightseeing. You know, show her The Beauties of Portland." I'll be honest, he had me at Freya.

I smile and say "Okay, I'm in." Jay says "Great! Get ready! And I was thinking we surprise her with it. What do you think?" I answer "I think that's a great idea, Jay. Let's do it."

Jay says "Great, let's get to it." I get out of bed and get ready. When I am done getting ready, I head downstairs. I see Jay waiting for me outside on the porch and he says "Hey! Alright, let's go."

I follow him to Freya's house and I knock on the door twice. She opens the door and I see her in her pj's, with a little messy-- but cute, hairstyle. She asks in exhaustion "Boys, what are you doing here?"

I answer "Well, we were thinking about taking you sightseeing, so you can see The Beauties of Portland! What do you say?" I see her smile become wide.

Freya answers "I would love to! Just give me a minute. Come inside, feel free to wait in the living room. I'll be a minute, I promise." Jay and I say in unison "Cool, we'll wait." Jay and I look at each other then laugh together and go sit on her couch.

Twenty minutes later, we see Freya come downstairs and she looks beautiful. She's wearing a pink long sleeve crop top with black leggings, pink lipstick, black sunglasses, black heels, a black purse, and a black hat with her hair wavy.

She is the most enchanting woman I have ever seen. I am finally getting over Elena. What interrupts me out of my thoughts is Jay whispering to me "Dude, you're drooling."

I say "Oh, um, okay! You ready to go?" And Freya answers in excitement "Yeah, let's go." I smile at how excited she is and we walk out of her house to me and Jay's car. We see it is 10:30 am.

I say "Get ready Freya. Today is going to be the best day of your life." She smiles at me and I smile back at her. Jay and I take her to the restaurants here in Portland like Andina, LePigeon, and pizza Italia, I and Jay's three favorite restaurants.

We also took her to LAN Su Chinese Garden. It's a beautiful garden. It's an authentically built Ming Dynasty-style garden. Covered walkways, bridges, pavilions, and a richly planted landscape frame, a picturesque lake in this urban oasis built by artisans from Portland's sister city of Suzhou. Public and audio tours are available, and the Garden's Teahouse serves light snacks and traditional teas.

Lan Su hosts many events, including a two-week Chinese New Year celebration and summer concerts. Tonight, they are having most of it, which is why it was the perfect time to bring her. After four hours of being at the Chinese garden, we take her to our favorite amusement park called Oaks Amusement Park. We were there for four hours as well. Then we take her to the final place we know. We take her to see the Portland, Oregon sign during the night.

When we get there, we sit down on the grass and look at it

When we get there, we sit down on the grass and look at it. She says in awe "Beautiful! Thank you guys so much for doing this for me. I don't know how to repay you." I say "Hey, it's no charge. I had fun with you tonight."

Freya asks in shock "Really?" And I answer "Really! You are an amazing woman." She smiles at me and I smile back at her. I hear Jay say "Okay, you two stay here and chat some more, I'm going to go back to the car." He winks at me and goes back to the car.

Freya and I laugh a little and she says "Thank you, Stefan." I say "You're welcome, Freya." We get lost in each other's eyes and are about to lean in and kiss. We jump apart when we hear fireworks.

We look at them and we say together "Beautiful!" We look at each other, then laugh together. I say "You know, your family were assholes to kick you out like that." Freya says, looking down "Yeah, I know."

I say "But in a way, I'm kinda glad they did exile you." Freya narrows her eyes and gapes at me in shock and confusion. I continue "Because if they didn't, I would have never met you." She smiles at me and rests her head on my shoulder, while I rest my head on her head.

She says in joy "I'm glad I met you too, Stefan. I am. You have to be the greatest guy I have ever met."

I say, sincerely "And you are the greatest woman I have ever met." Freya smiles at me and says while looking at her watch "Oh My God! It's 11:28 pm, we should get going."

I say in shock "Oh yeah, come on." I can't believe we lost track of time. But, at the same time I can because when I'm with Freya, all I care about is paying attention to her.

We get into the car and Jay drives us home. When we get home, we get out of the car and Freya says "Thank you guys so much for today!" And we say in unison "You're welcome."

Jay and I look at each other and say "Okay, you've got to stop doing that." We say together again "No! You gotta stop doing that!" We say again "Ugh!" We see Freya laughing.

We join her seconds later and she tries to contain her laughter "Okay, you two are officially the most funniest people I have ever met." We look at each other and say "We try!" We look at each other again and smile and bro hug.

Freya smiles at us and says "Goodnight!" And we say "Goodnight." Jay heads inside and I wait a while and say "Hey, Freya wait." She turns around and walks over to me and asks "Yeah?"

I ask, nervously "I was wondering, um... would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?" She smiles at me and says "I would love to! I have been waiting for you to ask me that."

I smile more and say in joy "I'm so glad to hear that. So, I'll see you tomorrow." Freya says "See you tomorrow at...?" She trails off, as in asking for the time. I answer "Oh right! How's 7:30 pm?"

Freya answers "That's perfect." I respond "Great, see you then." She says "Yes, you will." Then winks at me and walks away back to her house and I smile to myself.

I go into the house and I see Jay leaning against the wall. He teases "About time." I shake my head at him and we head upstairs to our rooms and go to sleep.

Freya's POV
Oh my God, he finally asked me out! I'm so happy right now. I know I only met him yesterday, but we know each other very well. I know enough about him and I know I'm falling for him.

I go to the kitchen and get a glass of orange juice. When I finish it, I head to bed and get into my pj's and go to bed. While I'm sleeping, the only thing I'm thinking about is Stefan.

Mystery Guy's POV
Ha! Look at Stefan: having a sweet time, falling for another Mikaelson. Well, hope he enjoys her because I'm going to eventually take her away from him and torture her and I'm going to revel in his misery.

He will feel so awful when he finds out the girl he loves was tortured because of him. Then, I'm going to go after his best friend. Or maybe I should do it in a different order. Either way, it will be the same outcome.

I am going to take everything he cares about away from him, slowly and painfully. Stefan will wish he was dead when I'm through with him. Well, you know what people say: Revenge is a dish best served cold.