Chapter 19: Here We Go

Damon's POV
We all get on the private jet and let me say, this sucker is huge. We have been on for two hours. While we were getting on, I saw Klaus come on holding a 10 year old little girl. Katherine also got on holding a little girl.

I also notice something different about her, but I ignored it until now. I start listening to her heartbeat and it's not human. I ask, shocked "How are you a vampire again? You can't hold down vampire blood because of your doppelganger blood."

I was so distracted with this whole thing with Silas and him trying to kill Stefan, I'm just now noticing. Katherine responds "When I was human, I got pregnant with Elijah's child and..." I see her stop and look at the little girl sitting on her lap.

She says "Mariana? Hope? Why don't you both go in the other room and lay down, okay?" And she says "Okay mommy." Mariana and Hope go into the room and lay down. Not only me, but everyone looks shocked.

I say "Please continue." Katherine says "When I was giving birth to Mariana, it was too much for me that I ended up dying, but she inherited her father's vampire blood and some of her vampire blood was still in my system, so I survived."

I ask, shocked "How though? Vamps can't procreate." Katherine shrugs "I guess we have my human side to thank for that." I say "Wow! Okay! Pearl? Tell us more about this army after my brother." Elijah says, defensively "And our sister." I say "Right. Pearl? Anna?"

Pearl and Anna look at each other and Anna says "They brought back the twelve that was sacrificed on Silas' behalf. The hybrids, the witches, but not the humans, sadly."

Pearl says "And they resurrected the tomb vampires and others." Everyone, including Katherine go into shock and start to worry except the New Orleans crew, including Nadia. They look confused.

Elijah asks "What's wrong? What are tomb vampires?" Katherine says "They are very vengeful vampires. They want vengeance on the founding families for their ancestors trying to burn them alive and for them suffering in a tomb for over a hundred years. And vengeance on me, I am fully the reason why they ended up in that tomb and nearly died. My guess is whenever they're done doing Silas and Dahlia's bidding, they will go after the founding families and then come for me."

Elijah grabs her hand and says "I won't let them lay a hand on you." She smiles at him and I say "They're not only going to be after you. They're going to come for me too and Greg, Stefan, and Gabby. They hate us as much as they hate you." Elena says "And me and Jeremy. We're Gilbert's, part of the founding families."

Caroline says "And me. I'm part of the founding families, too." I see Klaus look at her with concern and he holds her hand. She looks at him and he says "I'm not going to let that happen." She smiles at him.

Ric says "And they're going to go after Meredith." Tyler says "They're gonna come after me too. They'll kill me like they killed my dad." Liv states "No way in hell, I'm going to let them hurt you. Or any of you for that matter."

Marcel-- I think that's his name, says "Yeah, they want a fight, we'll give them one. The plane ride should be over any minute. If Dahlia and this Silas are bringing an army full of vengeful supernatural beings after Stefan and Freya, then when we get off this plane, we are eventually going to have to fight."

I agree with him "He's right. They're gonna try and come after my brother and your sister-- his wife. And we're gonna help them fight. The tomb vampires won't get a chance to get vengeance or the 12 hybrids and witches because if they start coming after the people we care about, we are gonna send them straight back to hell."

Katherine states "Right! If it comes to it, you know I'll fight." Everyone says "So will I." I smile and say "Good." I get lost in deep thought about Stefan, but what interrupts me out of my thoughts is the flight attendant saying "Okay passengers, we will be landing in Portland, Oregon in 15 minutes."

We all look at each other. I get nervous along with Ric, Tyler, Matt, Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy, and Elena. Caroline asks me and the originals "Are you guys ready to see your brother and sister?" I smile and say "I am." Rebekah says "So are we."

I hear Jeremy ask "Why did she leave you guys?" I look at the originals and I see them put their heads down in shame, even Klaus. I ask them "What happened?"

Klaus says "We saw her doing magic with Dahlia's things and we thought she was bringing her back, but-" Elijah interrupts, feeling ashamed "But obviously we were wrong and we disowned and exiled our own sister for no reason."

We all look shocked by that and I say "Hey, it's alright. At least now, you have a chance to see her and let her know how truly sorry you are. Just like I have the chance to make things right with my siblings. Right?"

They say "Right!" We all smile at one another then we hear the pilot say "Okay, we are here. Hope you enjoyed your flight." We all start to get nervous and I say "Well... here we go."