Chapter 32: Our New Lives

Four Months Later

Freya's POV
Wow! I'm getting married again. Only this time, everyone will be here and instead of Kol walking me down the isle this time, Elijah has offered to walk me down the isle. Rebekah and Gabby did a great job with the decorations. This wedding is going to be the best one.

I get interrupted out of my thoughts by the girls and Elijah coming in. Annie asks "Are you ready?" And I answer "Absolutely!" Elijah holds his arm out for me to take. I do and we walk out and to the others. I inhale and exhale.

I see everyone there and I hear the song Because You Live by Jesse McCartney play. I see Stefan, and he smiles at me and I smile back at him. I look back and see Rebekah is behind me smiling along with Gabby, Amy, and Jasmine.

When we finally get to the isle, we start walking a little slower and on the way, our little Emmy-- the flower girl, is throwing flowers everywhere on the isle. Then Andrew --our ring boy, is in front of her.

I can't stop looking at Stefan and he can't stop looking at me either. I'm nearly to him and the song is nearly over. On my way, I see everyone smiling at us including Klaus, Caroline, Jacque, Davina, Katherine, Nadia, Jenna, Henrik, Pearl, Anna, and Ansel. I'm almost to him. Here we go.

Stefan's POV
She's on her way to me, and she looks so beautiful and our children. When they are both done, I take their hands and put Andrew behind me with Greg, Damon, and Jay. Emma goes to the girls side.

I see Freya's finally here and before she comes to me, Elijah kisses her forehead and goes to sit next to Katherine and Nadia. She comes up to me and we hold hands and the priest says "Ladies and gentlemen, we are here on this glorious day to witness the union of Stefan Salvatore and Freya Mikaelson. It is time for them to each say their vows."

I go first "Freya, when I first met you I thought you were the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. The days you told me you'd go out with me and be my girlfriend was the happiest I've ever been. You are my rock Freya. I could never imagine my life without you and our beautiful children. You are my best friend and the love of my life. I love you, Freya!"

Freya smiles at me more and starts to tear up. Freya speaks up "I don't think I will be able to top that, but I'll try anyway." I laugh along with everyone else and she even chuckles a little too.

Freya smiles and speaks "Stefan. When I first laid eyes on you, I knew I was crushing on you. When I got to know you, I knew I was falling in love with you. Anytime I needed— whether it was small or big, you were always there. You have always made me feel safe and like I can always talk to you about anything. I know I can always trust you and depend on you. You are my confidant, my best friend, and the love of my life. You and our children are my whole world. I love you so much, Stefan."

I start to tear up and smile at her words. I really want to grab her by the waist, pull her close to me, and hold her and kiss her like the world was ending. It was taking everything in me to not do that.

The priest asks "Do you, man and woman, take each other to be husband and wife? To have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?" We both answer "I do."

The priest says "Now, please take out your rings." Rebekah passes Freya my ring, Damon passes me her ring, and we put it on each other's finger. Finally, the priest continues "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I put both my hands on her cheeks, and kiss her and she kisses me back and puts her hands on my waist. We hear everyone clapping, but we still don't pull apart. When we finally do, I turn and see everyone clapping for us.