Chapter 12: Wedding Shopping

A/N: Sarianna and Brennon are the ones in the photo. They're not really brother and sister, only in the book they are. Sarianna Woodham is the girl's real name, the last name belongs to Brennon.

1 in the Afternoon

Stefan's POV
While me, Greg, Jay, Gabby, and Freya are figuring out what to do for our wedding, Kol is sitting down, watching TV. I say "You know, if you wanna help, no one is gonna stop you."

Kol says, while turning off the TV "Sure! Why not. I got nothing better to do. Why not help my older sister out." Freya smiles and that makes me smile. He comes over, listening to our ideas.

Greg asks "How about, indoors?" And I say "Me and Freya already agreed on an outdoor wedding." Gabby asks "How about on a beach?" We look at each other like 'Yeah, not bad' and Gabby says "Oh My God, we can have it on-" Kol finishes her sentence "New Years Eve." We all look at Gabby and she smiles and says "Right."

Kol smiles back at her and they lock eyes, until I clear my throat. They look back at us and then look down blushing in embarrassment. I roll my eyes at them.

I don't like the thought of them being together. I didn't like it before, I don't like it now. My baby sister deserves better. Interrupting me out of my thoughts, Freya says, sensing the overprotective phase I'm in "Okay, so on New Years Eve it is. That is two months away, so we got time to plan. Awesome!"

I smile at her excitement and so does everyone else, even Kol. Gabby says while grabbing Freya's hand "Okay great. Now, something we should do and get out of the way. Dress shopping. Let's go!" She pulls Freya out the door.

Us guys laugh, even Kol. While they run out, we see the guys Dylan, Troy, Tracy, Trey, Brennon, and Travis come inside. Dylan asks "What was that about?" Greg, Kol, Jay, and I say "Wedding Dress Shopping." They nod their heads in understanding.

Jay asks "Where are the girls?" Travis says "Outside, waiting for Freya and Gabriella." We say "Oh!" "Okay." They notice Kol and Troy asks "Umm, who are you?" And Kol says "Kol Mikaelson." Tracy asks in shock "Kol Mikaelson?" He answers "Yep!"

Travis asks "Kol Mikaelson? As in the original dude Gabriella won't stop yapping about?" Trey kicks Travis in the leg, his way of telling him to shut the hell up. I look over at Kol and I see him blushing and smiling. Gabriella seriously talks about him a lot?

I hear Travis say "Ow! WHAT?!" And we all hear Trey mumble to him "Shut up!" Travis looks confused at first then looks back at us and says "Oh right, um, never mind. Nice to finally meet you Kol. So, what have you guys come up with for the big day?"

I say "Well, we agreed on an outdoor wedding on the beach on New Years Eve." They nod their heads and they say "Alright!" And Tracy says "Let me guess, that was Gabby's idea." Before I could say yes, Greg says "Yeah and Kol too." They all look at each other like 'Of course' and Troy says "Of course."

Trey says "So, New Years Eve is two months away, we have time to plan... Let's get to it." Brennon says "Actually, we have to wait for the girls." We all nod our heads in agreement and Trey says "I wonder how the dress shopping is going?" We all shrug our shoulders, just as curious.

Freya's POV
I'm getting married to the love of my life and having his baby. I don't know how it's possible, but it apparently is and I am happy about it and Stefan. What interrupts me out of my thoughts is Ashley saying "OMG Freya, look! Blue bridesmaid dresses. You said you wanted blue, well this is blue and fabulous. So, what do you say?"

I look at it for a good minute and I say "Absolutely! Let's buy it." All the girls say "Perfect!" I get a text from Stefan and I open it and it says: