Chapter 27: Once And For All

Stefan's POV
We're all at the address Fredrick gave us and everything is going according to plan, so far. First, Anna and Pearl are going to go to them and pretend that they want to join them.

Then, the plan I hate the most, Freya is going to knock on the door and pretend to be lost and they will invite her in and she will get the person that owns the house to invite us in.

The plan with Pearl and Anna already happened and they accepted it. Hayley, Klaus, Marcel, Rebekah, Kol, Uncle Tim, Aunt Dawn, Elena, Damon, Caroline, Amy, Jason, Greg, Savannah, and Travis are also here to help, while the others reluctantly stayed back at the house to watch the children. I know they really want to help get Gabby back.

Now the part of the plan I loathe the most is in action. Freya is knocking on the door. Fredrick is the one that answers and he asks "Yes?" And she acts "Hi. My name is, Jocelyn. My car broke down just down the road and I saw your house. I was wondering if I can use your phone to call for help?"

Fredrick smirks and answers "Sure. Dimitri? Show this girl where our phone is please." Dimitri says while grinning "Absolutely!" That makes me angry and they let her inside. I ignore everyone and follow her movement, watching her, making sure they don't hurt her.

I see Dimitri lead her into the kitchen, where the owner of the house is. He shows her where the phone is, then I see her walk over to it then pull the stake out of her sleeve. Dimitri goes to attack her, but she turns around and stakes him in the heart and he groans in pain while the owner of the house looks terrified.

Freya let's him drop to the floor, then goes to turn on the blender. She brings the owner to the door and opens it. The woman has bite marks all over her neck and arms. Freya says "Miss, I need you to invite my friends in please."

The woman says "I'm sorry, I can't invite anyone in without Fredrick's approval." We all say, sarcastically "Great." Freya pleads "Please Miss, all you have to do is say "You all may come in." And that's it."

The woman says "Okay, I will. Just let me talk to Fredrick." Klaus says, irritated "Enough of this." He compels the woman to come outside and he says "Now Miss-" she interrupts him "You can call me, Dorothy."

Klaus says "Fine, whatever, Dorothy. Now, do you have any relatives or know anyone else that also owns this house?" She answers "No, it's just me." Klaus compels her asking "Is that the truth?" And she answers "Of course!"

Klaus smirks and says "Perfect!" We all know what he is going to do. Elijah tries "Niklaus, don't-" Klaus snaps her neck bluntly and Caroline scream whispers "What the hell, Klaus! You didn't have to kill her."

Klaus says "On the contrary love, I did. Fredrick compelled her to not let anyone in without his approval." She rolls her eyes at him and he says "Listen love, I get that you care about the human life, but right now, the only life I care about saving is Gabriella's." He walks in the house carefully and quietly, leaving all of us except the New Orleans crew, Freya, and the originals shocked. Actually Caroline looks shocked and jealous.

We all go inside and we look in the living room and see all of them, including Pearl and Anna. One of them asks "It's nearly 8. Can we kill her yet?" And Fredrick says "Not yet. If they're not here at 8, then we kill her."

Him saying that makes me angry. Not only me, but everyone else especially Kol, Hayley, and Klaus. The guy asks "Can I at least torture her some more?" Now I'm boiling with anger and Fredrick shrugs "They're not here. So go ahead, Kyle." Kyle? He was the one that was torturing her when we were on the phone with Fredrick.

He gets up and vamp speeds down into the basement. That's where she must be. We follow him without anyone, including him, hearing or noticing us. We hear a gunshot and screaming and we know it's coming from Gabby.