Chapter 4: At the End of Date Night

Stefan's POV

I'm now about to get ready for my date with Freya. I head upstairs and I hear Jay behind me "Hey man. Getting ready for your date?" I say "Yeah man."

Jay says "Awesome! Need some help picking out clothes?" And I say "You know what? I would love some help. I'm just going to shower first."

Jay says "Okay, cool. I'll be downstairs." I nod my head and I head in the shower and when I get out, I see a pair of black jeans with a black and white designer shirt with black shoes.

I'm wondering where all this came from when it quickly came to me. My bro Jay. After I shake the thought away, I get dressed into everything he picked out for me. When I'm done, I walk downstairs.

When I get downstairs, I see Jay watching television and I see him turn around facing me and he says "Man, you look good. Freya is gonna love you." I say "Yeah thanks. I do look good don't I? Well, if I do, it's all thanks to you." Jay says, dramatically "Oh stop." We laugh together then I look at the time and see it's 7:28.

I say "Oh man, I have to go. Our date is in two minutes. Luckily, she lives right across the street. See ya man!" Jay says as I speed walk to the door "Bye! Have fun." I say "Thanks, I will." I go outside and I check my watch, it's 7:29 pm.

I go to Freya's house and I knock twice. I wait for her to come to answer and when she does, I look at her and she looks beautiful. She's wearing a black cream embellished dress with black and white nude ankle strap peep toe stiletto high heels and a woman's bow crossbody handbag.

I know all of this because my best friend was a very hyper and know-it-all, fashion girl. Her name is, Caroline Forbes.

I'm just standing there looking at Freya and I say out loud "Wow!" She chuckles and says "You don't look bad yourself." I chuckle along with her and say "Well, you got Jay to thank for that. Ready to go?" I hold out my hand and she takes it while saying "Absolutely!"

I say while walking towards my car with her "Then let's go. Bye Jay." I see Jay outside watching us and Freya says "Bye Jason." Jay says "See ya, lovebirds!" We roll our eyes playfully at him.

We get into my car and I drive us to a new restaurant I heard about. It's called: Ava genes, it's an Italian restaurant. According to Jay, it is an amazing restaurant with amazing Italian food. I hope Freya will love it.

Thirty-four minutes later, we get there and both of our mouths drop. It is beautiful on the outside. I can't wait to see how it looks on the inside and I can see by the look on Freya's face, she can't wait either.

I get out of the car and when I see she is about to get out, I vamp speed to her side and open the door for her. She chuckles then gets out and says "Thank you!" And I say "You're welcome."

We walk inside and one of the waiters comes over to us and he says in an Italian accent "Hello. Dinner for two?" We say together "Yes sir." We look at each other and smile. He says "Follow me." He takes us to our table and we sit down.

I was right! It is more beautiful inside than the outside. I take in the view. What interrupts me out of my thoughts is the Waiter asking "What would you two lovebirds like to drink?" We look at each other and laugh a little.

I answer "We will take a bottle of red wine please." Freya nods her head in agreement. He says "Okay. I will be back with your drinks and to take your orders." We nod our heads and he walks away to go get our red wine.

Freya says in awe "Wow! This restaurant is breathtaking." I say "It sure is!" She says while smiling at me "You have good taste. I guess you're Italian?" And I say while chuckling "Yeah a little. The last name Salvatore kind of gives it away." She chuckles with me and I can't help but smile more at her beautiful laugh.