Chapter 11: Two Months Later

7 in the Afternoon

Stefan's POV
It's been two months since Freya and I have been dating and I love her so much. I now think it's time I propose to her. I already got the ring, with the help of Jay, Greg, and Gabby.

Now, I am making us dinner and after dessert is when I will propose. I am making Chicken, Zucchini and Prosciutto with my homemade strawberry mango smoothies.

I have to make two blends. One for me and Freya, the other for Gabby. She goes cuckoo for my homemade smoothies. For dessert, Quinoa Cloud Cookies. I look at the time and see it's 7:29pm. It's time.

Just then, I hear the doorbell ring and I vamp speed to it and open it and I see Freya. She looks absolutely beautiful. I think Gabby helped her out with this outfit. I say "Come on in!" Freya says "Thank you!" Then gives me a peck on the lips and walks over to the table.

She looks so surprised. I have the lights dimmed, two candles on the table, and slow romantic music. She looks back at me and says "This is all so beautiful and romantic, Stefan."

I smile and say "I try! And you are most certainly worth it." Freya smiles and blushes. I pull out the chair for her to sit down and she says "Thank you." I push her in and say "You're welcome."

I sit down too and we talk about our new jobs we just got. She works at a day care with children and I am a Doctor along with Gabby and Greg. With the help of Jay and Freya, we now know how to control the urges.

We have been working for a month already and of course, let's not forget Jay, he's a music teacher. Let me tell you, he is an awesome singer, dancer, and he can rock the guitar and piano.

After we are done eating, she says "As usual, amazing food Stefan and these smoothies are amazing. Thank you, for making them instead of margaritas, like I asked." I chuckle and say "Thank you and you're welcome. Anything for you. Now time for dessert." She looks hype. She really loves my cooking and baking. 

I give her two cookies and I get two for me. We're gonna try and save some for Jay, Gabby, and Greg. Freya takes a bite and says "Mmm, delicious as always." I smile and say "Thank you." Freya says "You are welcome." She takes four more cookies. Wow! I've never seen her eat like this.

30 minutes later, after talking and finishing our dessert, I decide it is time. I say "Freya, there's something I want to ask you." Freya says "Oh. Well, there was something I needed to tell you, but please, you first." I smile and say "Okay."

I pull out the box with the ring in it and I get on one knee in front of Freya. I look at her face expression and I see shock, hope, excitement, and happiness.

I say "Freya Mikaelson? When I first saw you, I thought to myself "She is beautiful. She has a beautiful smile." Right there and then, I was falling for you. You were amazing to me. Even when I found out you were a Mikaelson, my feelings for you never changed. I still liked you and loved you. I was there for you just as much as you were there for me. When I got into an argument with my siblings, that feud with Silas, you encouraged me to become a Doctor and my siblings. To top it all off, you helped me with my cravings. Thanks to you, I can help people without hurting them, like I've always wanted to do. You are my rock Freya and my best friend. I want to spend my entire life with you, always and forever. Freya Mikaelson, will you marry me?"

Freya covers her mouth with her hands and then touches her heart, crying tears of joy. She exclaims in joy "YES! YES! YES! A million times yes! I will marry you, Stefan Salvatore!" I smile and cry tears of joy.

I get up and she gets up too and kisses me then hugs me. I pull away and put the ring on her finger and kiss her again. I pull away, remembering she had news too. I ask "Babe, you have news too?" Her smile goes wider.