Chapter 8: Is It Over?

~Next Day~
6:30pm

Stefan's POV
Freya, Jay, and I go up to Silas' evil lair or whatever. I ask "Okay, everyone remember the plan?" Jason and Freya say "Yeah!" I say "Okay, let's go." We walk in and we go pass the cages we found Jason in and we walk into an office.

Jason has a rifle gun for defense. We look around for Silas, but we see nothing and Freya asks "Maybe he's not here?" Then out of nowhere, I hear Jay being choked. I yell "JAY!" I turn around and see him holding Jay up by the neck, choking him to death.

I yell "SILAS! LET HIM GO!" I see him smirk evilly and shrug "Okay." Then he snaps his neck. I look at Jason's lifeless body and I feel horrible, along with Freya. I think to myself I hope this plan works!

Silas' POV
I'm in my evil lair or whatever and I am brainstorming ways to make my doppelganger suffer. When I see him, his girlfriend, and buddy pull up, the idea comes to me in a blink of an eye.

I will hide, make them believe I'm not here, then I will sneak up on them and kill either his buddy or girlfriend. Perfect. When I see them go into my office, I sneak behind them. I hear the Mikaelson girl ask "Maybe he's not here?"

I run to Jason and knock the rifle out of his hand, taking him by surprise. I hold him by his neck. He makes a choking sound, which is music to my ears. I hear Stefan yell "JAY!" He yells again, this time at me "SILAS! LET HIM GO!" I show my evil smirk and shrug "Okay."

I snap his neck without blinking and drop him to the floor. I see Stefan and his girl look sad and blah, blah, blah. Then I see Stefan turn to me angry and he comes after me. I hold my hand up and I use my magic to give him a brain aneurysm and he screams in pain.

I see the girl use her magic as well and she pushes me out of my office. I look up and see her run to Stefan, making sure he's okay. How pathetic. I get up and I grab a bucket of water and throw some on her arm and she gasps. I drop the bucket and say "Enscendia!" I set her arm on fire and she is screaming in pain.

I see Stefan run to me in full vampire speed and knocks me over and I hit my head. I see the fire on her arm go out and Stefan runs to her and gives her some of his blood to heal her. I just wanna vomit at how happy they look together. So gross.

I get up with every strength I have and I give both of them a painful and agony brain aneurysm. I see them hold their heads in pain and I ask "Did you two idiots really think you could beat me?"

I see Stefan grab a metal pipe and throw it at my head. I dodge it and when I do, I break my magic and he runs at me and pushes me to the ground and punches me three times.
I finally manage to pry him off me.

I touch my busted and bleeding lip. I see in his eyes, anger and pure hatred and I honestly don't care because in my eyes, is the same thing.

I say "Well, you sure are something aren't you Stefan. You see, after your idiot siblings knocked me out, I followed you guys back to your house. I saw the argument. Aw! Poor little Steffy. Got shut out by his own family and betrayed by them too, along with his friends. Man your life is surely screwed up."

I see him get angry and lunge at me. I grab him by his shirt and push him into the office, where his girlfriend lays unconscious. I see him look at her in concern and he goes to her and shakes her, trying to wake her up.

I grab a wooden stake and I give Stefan another painful brain aneurysm. I say, holding the stake up to stake him "Well, well, Stefan.. looks like this is goodbye." I hear a familiar feminine voice behind "Goodbye for you."

I look behind me and see Gabriella Salvatore attack me and bite me. It hurts like hell, but I manage to pry her off me and I push her to the floor. I hold my neck, then I see the eldest one, Greg.