CHAPTER 10

“Beautiful Angel, come in!” Davis called out the instance he parked at the front of Chiamaka.

Other sluts, walked up to his car and wiggled their big thick asses. One could see their nakedness because it was all net.

“Sorry ladies, I have my spec!” Davis replied and winked Chiamaka.

“Tell me what you want from me. You will cause my clients not pass!” Chiamaka attempted to walk away,, but Davis drove backward and called her.

“Okay!” Davis said, and walked out of his car. “What do you want and if I can,, I will? And I really enjoyed your company yesterday, you are different from all the girls I have spent my time with. Or is my pay poor? I really do not mind if you want an increase. Okay, how much for tonight and also for your contact?”

“A million!” mentioned Chiamaka, with an intention to push him away, but instead he smiled. Weird!

“Not a problem then. If those old men can, why can't I? I will top it to 1.5million..... Please, come with me!” Davis pleaded and opened the door for Chiamaka.

Just like the previous night, Davis took Chiamaka to another restaurant. They ate, discussed and left the place to a club, where they got drunk from drinking. Chiamaka decided to seize her moment,, but Davis refused to fall. So, she walked up to another guy!

Davis walked up to Chiamaka and insisted he took her home. When she tried to veto, he whispered to her, “Remember I paid you for tonight, so till I drop you off, do not dare to cheat.”

“She is my girlfriend!” Davis apologized when he pulled Chiamaka and they left.

“Why do you behave the way you do? Why don't you treat me like who I am? Or are you gay?” Chiamaka asked, and Davis turned almost immediately.

“Hell no! I am not gay. God forbid that!… I am facing a lot of emotional disorder and just wish to spend time with a stranger. So, I saw you last night and liked you. I have money, so it should not bother you. If you need anything I can do, ask for it.” Davis replied and focused back on the road.

Chiamaka entered the sitting room and bounced on the seat. Still have not said a word, she placed her purse next to herself and looked at the faces of everyone seated as well.

“Chiamaka are you okay?” Susan began to worry as curiosity crawled in.

“He picked me again today and paid 1.5million,, but we did not do anything.” Chiamaka replied and everyone went speechless!

Benita forced herself to say, “See babe, just crap your opportunity but all I can advise is, be careful”

“Omo, I no go lie, I still dey shock of how person go pay 1.5 million for women was never fuck? As in, this dude no even know you. This kind thing dey even exist?” Chidinma asked and stared at the faces of other girls.

Just then, Chiamaka phone began to ring. Chiamaka checked and it was an unknown number. And after a while, she ended the call and place her right fingers to massage her forehead.

“It was the Davis of a guy!” Chiamaka said with a heavy breath. Then continued, “He wants us to meet tomorrow.”

A know at the door was heard, and the girls got tensed.

“Who be that?” Chidinma summoned courage to ask.

“It is Rose! Open up for me!”

“God!” Susan laughed!

Rose walked into the sitting room and hugged everyone. They avoided rough contacts because her tommy was so big.

“I have missed you guys so much!” Rose tried to seat and Nora rushed to help.

They got their eyes on her, tommy. Rose was close to being a mother, and her tommy was adorable.

“How are you and your new home?” Susan asked.

“We are fine, oh! God has been good!” Rose replied with a smile.

“And how is your baby kicking?” Chiamaka asked. It made her remember she was once a mother, but life separated them.

“Baby is kicking fine. I went for scan and was told the baby is a boy.” Rose replied Chiamaka and the room echoed with claps for her.

“We are going to be aunties soon!” Nora danced.

“Abeg make una gist me wenti dey happen o! That house tire me anytime hubby no dey. Abeg gist my baby oh!” Rose said, and other ladies, laughed.

“Nah Chiamaka matter dey ground now oh!” Nora stated.

Chiamaka explained things to Rose, and it shocked her as well. It made her wonder which man would pick a prostitute, pay huge amount of money and not do anything.

“For company, you say? Hmm mm… I do not understand this at all. Even when my husband was taking me out back then, we fuck like almost every day.” Rose said, all worried.

“And Mohammed Yusuf is not happy that anytime he wants to pick me, he won't see me…. I love this Davis own, but I'm scared! He doesn't ask even sex related stuffs. He treats me like a normal lady and not some sex toy, even if I'm a slot.” Chiamaka said and looked away.

Everyone in the room understood Chiamaka but no one is sure if Davis was to be trusted. The discussion came to an end and not long, Rose began to complain of her waist and suggested to dance. While Rose danced, her water broke!

“Rose, the baby is near!” Chiamaka saw the water on time and called everyone to attention. Rose on the other hand did not notice it until Chiamaka alerted.

“So the baby is coming?” Rose asked as Susan rushed to help her.

“Let me call your husband. Did you come with a car?” Chiamaka asked, searching Rose's bag.

“She does not know what she is saying anymore!” Nora said.

“Her car dey outside, bring her fast!” Chidinma took the keys from Chiamaka and hurried to open the door, while Susan and Nora supported Rose.

Chiamaka called Rose's husband, and he directed them to where Rose registered.

“It's coming oh!” Rose screamed out of discomfort.

“Breathe! Just keep breathing in and out! Chai, Chidinma drive fast nah! She will born here, oh.” Susan said.

AUTHORESS NOTE:
To be continued...
What can you say about this chapter?