CHAPTER 11

Chiamaka and Davis became tight paddies, and hanged out often, but it did not hinder her from going out with her other clients, as she feared her billionaire clients might leave her. And one afternoon, as Chiamaka stood by the road side, a car parked few distance from where she stood and a young man stepped out!

“Hello pretty, hope you do not mind. Please, I mean no harm but I can swear you do look very familiar, I do not know if we have met before.” The unknown stranger asked with a confused facial expression.,

Chiamaka fixed her sunglasses on top of her head, which held small part of her hairs. “It could be true or maybe you were one of my clients. But right now, i do not care to know. Can you excuse me?” She replied and did not bother to look closely at the stranger. One of her sugar daddies, Chief Oluwatayo Essien, was on his way and would come along at any moment. The stranger did like he was about to leave but all of a sudden, he turned back to face Chiamaka again.

“Ehmmm, okay! My name is Evans Gabriel, and...” Chiamaka interrupted as soon as she heard his name. Her attention was fully drawn. She knew that name from somewhere.

“Is your mother, Dr. Jennifer Gabriel, at the state hospital?” Chiamaka asked and Evans eyes widened with amazement filled in them.

“Yes, she is! Please are... You Chiamaka?” Immediately Evans asked, Chiamaka jumped on him for a hug, as tears ran down her chin. She missed him so much and never thought in this life, she would set her eyes on him again. It has been years!... Truly the world was a small place and yet it looks so big!

“This world is small indeed! Who would have believe?” Chiamaka whispered, while she held Evans tight.

“I have missed you so much, my baby girl! Where have you been? I have always believed you are still alive. I always prayed to see you and my prayer is now answered.” Evans cleaned his tears and hurriedly opened his car for Chiamaka. The sun was hot and they also needed some privacy.

While Evans drove, he kept his stare at Chiamaka. She was damn sexy and had grown so beautiful as well. He never believe, he was sitting next to the slim Chiamaka he knew then. Her bazoom was full and her ass was thick as well! Her polo and zouaue pant, ensured nothing was hidden. Growth was really a crazy thing. 

Chiamaka also, was lost in thoughts. She could not believe it was really Evans. And just then she caught Evans’ eyes.

“Why are you staring at me in that manner? Do I look strange? Or you do not like my look?” Chiamaka asked and Evans smiled.

“You do not look strange or bad. I am so astonished as to how you grew up so beautiful and also blessed with both sides. You know what i mean!” Evans complimented with a wink and Chiamaka pelted him hard on his right shoulder. “Ouch! Your hands still hurt! I am just being honest though!” And they both laughed. She remembered when Evans would tease her, she would chase and slap him at the back.

Still laughing, she forced herself to comment, “Focus on the road bad child, before you get us killed! You are so spoilt now!”.

“Whatever!” Evans exclaimed.

Evans took Chiamaka to a bar they found by the road side. They talked about random things and  Evans also narrated how his mother lied to him when he returned home years ago, and how his father impregnated their new house maid, Sarah!

“Mum brought Sarah from the village and it turned out she was a hoe. I caught her tw

“I swear, after you left, everything changed. The new maid who got pregnant for dad, gave birth to a girl. Mum on the other hand, regrets everyday for hurting you the way she did.” Evans said as he swallowed his drink, he sipped.